Korea New Network
|Availability||Busan and its surrounding area|
|Slogan||From Here to the World
Be with and for Viewers
|Owner||Nexen Tire (39.32%)
Tae Young (6.30%)
Sungwoo Hi-Tech (5.55%)
|Moon Hyeok-ju (CEO)|
|May 14, 1995 (Television)
September 9, 1997 (Radio)
December 31, 2003 (Digital Television)
(both radio and TV)
|Hangul||코리아 뉴 네트워크|
|Revised Romanization||Koria Nyu Neteuwokeu|
|McCune–Reischauer||K'oria Nyu Net'wŏkŭ|
|Revised Romanization||Busan Bangsong|
Korea New Network (KNN)(KRX: 058400), formerly PuSan Broadcasting Corporation (PSB), is the biggest regional free-to-air commercial broadcasting station based in Centum City High-tech Media district of Busan, South Korea, and affiliated with the SBS Network. Its own programs make up 35 percent of all programs.
- Busan and Gyeongsangnam-do
- Centum City
- Nexen Tire - the biggest shareholder of this broadcaster.
- Lotte Giants and NC Dinos - KNN Radio provides almost every single KBO League Baseball game of both regional teams.
- Busan International Film Festival - KNN is the official sponcer and broadcaster of this festival.
- KNN to be listed on KOSDAQ(Korean), JoongAng Ilbo. Retrieved October 17, 2011.
- Korea New Network Corp Announces Changes in Shareholding Structure, Reuters, June 7, 2013. Retrieved March 17, 2015.
- Korea New Network Corp., The Wall Street Journal, Retrieved March 17, 2015.
- KNN official website(Korean)
|This article about a South Korean company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to South Korean television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|