Lake City High School
|Lake City High School|
|6101 Ramsey Road
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83815
|School district||Coeur d'Alene School District #271|
|Principal||Deanne Clifford |
|Color(s)||Teal, Silver, & Navy Blue 
|Athletics||IHSAA Class 5A|
|Athletics conference||Inland Empire League (5A) (IEL)|
|Feeder schools||Woodland Middle School
Lakes Magnet M.S.
|Elevation||2,265 ft (690 m) AMSL|
Lake City High School is a four-year public secondary school in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. The second high school in the city, LCHS opened in 1994 and draws from the southern and western areas of the Coeur d'Alene school district. The school colors are teal, silver, and navy blue, and the mascot is a timberwolf.
The primary rival of LCHS is Coeur d'Alene High School, which draws from the north and east areas of the school district. Other 5A schools in north Idaho include nearby Post Falls to the west, and Lewiston to the south. All four are members of the Inland Empire League (5A).
- Football (2): fall (4A) 2002, (5A) 2006 
- Soccer (2): fall 1996, 1999 (club sport prior to 2000, records not kept by IHSAA)
- Baseball (2) - 2007, 2016  (records not kept by IHSAA)
- Lacrosse (2) - 2007, 2014  (club sport, records not kept by IHSAA)
- Soccer (1): fall 2012 
- Basketball (2): 1995, 2007 
- Softball (2): 2001, 2011 
- Track (2): 2003, 2004 
Music and Drama
Lake City has an award winning arts department. Every two years the choirs and bands participate in the Heritage Festival of Seattle. In 2006, the Lake City Symphonic and Jazz Band won first prize out of all schools in the Northwest, as did their orchestra. The Chamber Choir received a silver medal, the Jazz, Treble, and Concert choirs also received bronze medals.
The Lake City High School Marching Band performed for Good Morning America when it came to Coeur d'Alene on November 28, 2007.
The Lake City Drama department has won first prize at District Drama for Northern Idaho several years in a row, for the school with the most people placing for various scenes.
It is one of only a few schools to have its music department honored with the title of "Grammy Signature School".
- "Lake City High School". Public School Review. Retrieved 2009-04-29.
- "Idaho High School Activities Association" (PDF). IHSAA. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-07-17. Retrieved 2009-04-29.
- idhsaa.org Archived 2012-04-15 at the Wayback Machine. - Idaho high school football - state champions
- idhsaa.org Archived 2012-04-15 at the Wayback Machine. Soccer & Volleyball champions - through 2011
- Lee, Greg (May 20, 2007). "Lake City tops rival Lewiston for first state 5A baseball title". Spokesman-Review. p. C1.
- "5A state baseball bracket". IdahoSports.com. May 19, 2007. Retrieved October 14, 2012.
- "2016 5A State Baseball Bracket". Idaho Sports. May 2016. Retrieved May 23, 2016.
-  - Idaho state champions
-  - Idaho state champions
- "5A Girls Soccer bracket". IHSAA. October 20, 2012.
- idhsaa.org Archived 2012-10-01 at the Wayback Machine. - Girls Basketball champions - through 2012
- idhsaa.org Archived 2012-04-15 at the Wayback Machine. Softball champions - through 2012
- idhsaa.org Archived 2012-04-15 at the Wayback Machine. - Girls Track champions - through 2012