Lists of tenants in the World Trade Center (1966–2001)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from List of World Trade Center tenants)
- One World Trade Center included the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, Marsh USA, Cantor Fitzgerald, Dai-Ichi Kangyo Group, Sidley Austin Brown & Wood, and Windows on the World.
- Two World Trade Center included Verizon, the New York Stock Exchange, Morgan Stanley, Xerox Corporation, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, and Aon Corporation, and Fiduciary Trust Company International.
- Four World Trade Center included Deutsche Bank and the New York Board of Trade.
- Five World Trade Center included Credit Suisse First Boston and Morgan Stanley.
- Six World Trade Center included the United States Department of Commerce, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, and the United States Department of Labor.
- Seven World Trade Center included Salomon Smith Barney, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Standard Chartered Bank, and the U.S. Secret Service.
|Lists of tenants of the WTC complex on 9/11|
|One WTC | Two WTC | Four WTC | Five WTC | Six WTC | Seven WTC|