This is an incomplete list of Welsh titled gentry family seats.
- See also Welsh peers and baronets
|The Marquess of Abergavenny
||Eridge Castle, Kent, England
|The Marquess of Anglesey
||Plas Newydd, Anglesey, Wales
|The Marquess of Milford Haven
|The Earl of Carnarvon
||Highclere Castle, Hampshire, England
|The Earl Cawdor of Castlemartin in Pembroke
||Cawdor Castle, Nairn, Scotland
|The Earl of Denbigh and Desmond
||Newnham Paddox, Warwickshire, England
|The Earl Lloyd George of Dwyfor
||Ffynone, near Newcastle Emlyn in Carmarthenshire, Wales
|The Earl of Pembroke and Montgomery
||Wilton House, Wiltshire, England
|The Earl of Powis
||Powis Castle, near Welshpool, Powys, Wales
|The Earl of Snowdon
|The Earl of Lisburne
||Trawsgoed, near Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, Wales.
|The Viscount St Davids
|The Viscount Tredegar
||Tredegar House, Monmouthshire, Wales
|The Baron Dynevor
|The Lord Glanusk
||Dower House in Glanusk Park, Powys, Wales
|The Williams-Bulkeley baronets
||Baron Hill, Anglesey, Wales
|The Williams-Wynn baronets
||Historically, until 1920, Bodelwyddan Castle, Denbighshire, Wales
|The Baron of Cymmer-yn-Edeirnion
||Historically, until 16th century, Gwerclas Castle, later Pen-y-Clawdd near Chirk, Denbighshire, Wales
- ^ Byrd, William (21 February 2013). My Ladye Nevells Booke of Virginal Music. Mineola, New York: Dover Publications. p. xv. ISBN 9780486171425. Retrieved 13 November 2014.
- ^ Hodgkins, Christopher (15 February 2010). George Herbert's Pastoral: New Essays on the Poet and Priest of Bemerton. Newark, Delaware: University of Delaware Press. p. 91. ISBN 9780874130225. Retrieved 13 November 2014.
- ^ Urban, Sylvanus (June 1850). "Obituary". The Gentleman's Magazine and Historical Review (187). Indiana University. Retrieved 13 November 2014.
- ^ Lewis, Samuel (1 May 1990). A Topographical Dictionary of Scotland: Comprising the Several Counties, Islands, Cities, Burgh and Market Towns, Parishes, and Principal Villages with Historical and Statistical Descriptions. Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company. p. 204. ISBN 9780806312552. Retrieved 13 November 2014.
- ^ Britton, J.; Brewer, J.Norris; Hodgson, J.; Laird, F.C. (1814). The beauties of England and Wales (15th ed.). London: Longman. p. 59. Retrieved 13 November 2014.
- ^ Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage 2008 (145th ed.). London: Debrett's. 1 September 2008. ISBN 9781870520805. Retrieved 13 November 2014.
- ^ "The Earl of Pembroke and Montgomery". The Daily Telegraph. Telegraph Media Group. 9 October 2003. Retrieved 13 November 2014.
- ^ "UK's favourite walk is around Powis Castle , says National Trust". Wales Online. Media Wales. 30 December 2011. Retrieved 13 November 2014.
- ^ Turner, Robin (16 September 2014). "Soldier, barrister and Welsh independent television pioneer: tribute to the 8th Earl of Lisburne who has died". Wales Online. Media Wales. Retrieved 13 November 2014.
- ^ Breverton, Terry (2013). Wales' 1000 Best Heritage Sites. Stroud, Gloucestershire: Amberley Publishing. p. 29. ISBN 978-1-4456-2013-8. Retrieved 13 November 2014.
- ^ Nicholson, George (1840). Nicholson's Cambrian Traveller's Guide (3rd ed.). London: Longman. p. 72. Retrieved 13 November 2014.
- ^ "Bodelwyddan Castle". BBC. BBC. 20 October 2009. Retrieved 13 November 2014.