Lois D. Juliber (born 1949) is an American businesswoman.
Early life and education
Lois Juliber was born in Brooklyn, New York City in 1949. She grew up on Long Island. She graduated from Wellesley College in 1971 and received an MBA from Harvard Business School in 1973.
She worked for General Foods for fifteen years, ending her career as Vice President. She joined Colgate-Palmolive in 1998 as a VP, and was appointed Chief technology officer in 1992. She was promoted to executive vice president for Developed Markets in 1997, then Chief Operating Officer in 2000, and finally Vice Chairman in 2004.
She serves as Chairman of The MasterCard Foundation. She is also a member of the Boards of Trustees of Wellesley College, Girls, Inc. and Women's World Banking. She is also a member of the President’s Council at Olin College. She received the Financial Women's Association Woman of the Year Award in 1995, the Starlight Association Award for Corporate Leadership, and the American Advertising Foundation Award for Diversity Leadership.
- Olin College President's Council biography Archived 2012-05-18 at the Wayback Machine.
- Kraft Foods Board of Directors biography Archived 2010-04-02 at the Wayback Machine.
- BusinessWeek profile
- Forbes profile
- DuPont Board of Directors biography
- Goldman Sachs Board of Directors biography Archived 2011-10-08 at the Wayback Machine.
- The MasterCard Foundation Board of Directors Archived 2012-04-19 at the Wayback Machine.