Maja Keuc in 2012
|Also known as||Amaya|
16 January 1992 |
Keuc was born on 16 January 1992 in Maribor, Slovenia. During her childhood, she joined the "English student theatre" where she got a lot of stage experience including singing, dancing and playing instruments. In 2010, Maja competed in the talent show Slovenija ima talent (Slovenia's Got Talent) and finished as a runner-up to a 7-year-old girl Lina Kuduzović.
She represented Slovenia at the Eurovision Song Contest 2011 with the song "No One" eventually finishing 13th in the grand final. She finished 3rd in the second semifinal with 113 points. According to jury votes only in semifinal she would finish 1st and according to votes only from jury in final she would finish 4th.
She released her second studio album Fairytales in September 2016, under the name Amaya.
- Indigo (2011)
- Fairytales (2016)
- No One (2011)
- Zmorem (2011)
- You're a Tree and I'm a Balloon (2011)
- Get The Party Started (2011)
- Go With The Flow (2011)
- Ta planet (2011)
- Na pol poti (2011)
- Krog (2011)
- Ta čas (2012)
- Tako lepo mi je (2012)
- Close to You (2014)
- "Maja Keuc Biografija". Ekskluzvino (in Slovenian). Archived from the original on 13 July 2016.
- "24ur.com - Najbolj obiskana spletna stran v Sloveniji". Talent.24ur.com. Retrieved 2011-11-06.
- "Foto in video: Zaradi Maje Keuc bo Evrovizija dišala po Vaniliji! :: Prvi interaktivni multimedijski portal, MMC RTV Slovenija". Rtvslo.si. Retrieved 2011-11-06.
- Tekst: (ča) (2011-02-27). "EMA 2011: V Düsseldorf bo odpotovala Maja Keuc s pesmijo Vanilija | Dnevnik". Dnevnik.si. Retrieved 2011-11-06.
- Adams, William Lee (5 July 2016). "Amaya - The artist formerly known as Maja Keuc - Talks love, her new album, and Melodifestivalen". wiwibloggs.com. Wiwibloggs.
- "Maja Keuc se bo poročila! :: Žurnal 24". Žurnal24.si. Retrieved 2016-06-06.
Ansambel Roka Žlindre and Kalamari
with "Narodnozabavni rock"
|Slovenia in the Eurovision Song Contest