|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||KL 04|
In governance Mannancherry is a Panchayat. In parliamentary representation, it is part of the Alappuzha Assembly constituency as well as the Alappuzha LokSabha constituency.
The major occupation of the people of this village has been coir making for the last few decades.
- Government High School, Mannancherry.
- Government Higher Secondary School, Kalavoor.
- Gayathri Junior School, Mannancherry.
- There are other schools located at Ponnad, Kavungal,Tharamood Aryad, Thambakachuvadu, Etc..
- Government Ayurvedic Centre, Kavunkal
- Manakkal Sree Devi Kshethram, kunnappalli(west of Mannancherry High School)
- Palmshade Hospital, Ambalakadavu
- We One Hospital,Kavunkal
- Golden Flower Medical Centre,Adivaram
- Sree Poonjilikavil Devi Kshethram, Kavunkal
- St.Mary's church Mannancherry
- Federal Bank Mannnanchery
- Madathumkara mahadeva temple
- mannancherry west mahallu muslim jama'ath
- mannancherry east mahallu muslim jama'ath
- chiyamveli irshadhul islam jumua masjid
- islamic centre mannancherry(samastha zone office)
- naluthara ahmmed moulavi memmorial islamic centre
- "Census of India:Villages with population 5000 & above". Retrieved 2008-12-10.
|last1=in Authors list (help)[dead link]
|This article related to a location in Alappuzha district, Kerala, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|