|Man ow to|
|Launched||28 October 2010|
|Owned by||Marjan Television Network Ltd.|
|Picture format||576i (16:9 SDTV)|
|Broadcast area||Europe, Northern Africa & Middle East (including Iran, Afghanistan and Tajikistan)|
|Formerly called||Manoto 1|
|Sister channel(s)||Manoto 2 (closed in June 2011)|
|Eutelsat 7B (Europe, North Africa, Middle East, Iran, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan)||11304 H / 29700 / 2/3 (HD / FTA)|
|Eutelsat 7B (Europe, North Africa, Middle East, Iran, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan)||11387 H / 27500 / 5/6 (HD +1 / FTA)|
|Hot Bird 13C (Europe, Middle East, North Africa)||11137 H / 27500 / 3/4 (SD / FTA)|
|Eutelsat 7B (Europe, North Africa, Middle East, Iran, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan)||10721 H / 22000 / 3/4 (SD / FTA)|
Manoto (Persian: من و تو) is an international free-to-air Persian language general entertainment channel launched in October 2010 that is owned by Marjan Television Network, which was established by Kayvan Abbassi and Marjan Abbassi. It is based in London and its programs include documentaries, films, series, news and reports.
Manoto's viewership rates are difficult to determine; however, anecdotal reports about the channel's ubiquitous popularity suggests that it has gained rapidly in market share to rival more established satellite channels like BBC Persian and VOA Persian TV. According to a BBC report in 2008, these channels may be watched by at least 30 percent of households inside Iran. Iranian TV has suggested Manoto TV is financed by The Pentagon.
Manoto's funding comes from venture capitalists, according to a 2011 report on human rights and information access in Iran by the Foreign Policy Centre, a UK-based independent think tank. The report did not name the venture capital firms behind the station. However, many Iranian analysts believe that the channel is promoting Iran's ousted monarchy purposefully.
Kayvan and Marjan Abbassi, the UK-based Iranian couple who launched Manoto 1, in 2010, stay out of the media spotlight. They and other Manoto 1 officials have usually declined to comment for their company and TV channel despite repeated requests for interviews.
Googoosh Music Academy
In this program, Googoosh and her team of experts, Hooman Khalatbari and Babak Saeedi, help unknown Iranian performers maximize their talent in vocal music and singing, like the American program, American Idol. Hosted by Raha Etemadi, it was also launched in the British TV channel, Unique TV. 
Befarmaeed Sham (Befarmāid Ŝām) (English: Come dine with me"), is the Iranian answer to the UK cooking show Come Dine with Me, in which participants host dinner parties and compete for the title of best cook and entertainer.
Miss World and Miss Universe
Miss World and Miss Universe are the oldest surviving major international beauty pageants, Miss World created in 1951 and Miss Universe in 1952. also these pageants are part of the Big Four international beauty pageants. Every year since 2011 Manoto shows this International pageants on Manoto TV.
Manoto Stage is the biggest Persian language talent show airing from London, England. It hosted by Raha Etemadi and produced by Roxy Amini and Saber(Roxy saber). Stage has invited four Iranian music producers to coach, help, and judge the contestants: Reza rouhani, Babak Saeedi, Hamed Nikpay and Sharam azar(Sandi). Amir Hussein Eftekhari from Hamed nikpay's group won the first airing of the show with a $50,000 prize.  In addition, Stage has brought in several famous musical guest stars to perform live on the show, including Aref, Afshin, Sepideh, and Shahab Tiam.
- "About us". Manoto. 2010-11-30.
- "~ﺱ ﺍﺯ "ﺑﻔﺮﻣﺎﯾﯿﺪ ﺷﺎﻡ ﺍﯾﺮﺍﻧﯽ" ﻧﻮﺑﺖ "ﺁﮐﺎﺩﻣﯽ ﻣﻮﺳﯿﻘﯽ ﺍﯾﺮﺍﻧﯽ" ﺭﺳﯿﺪ!" (in Persian). ﺳﯿﻨﻤﺎﯼ ﻣﺎ. Retrieved 24 November 2011.
- "Blog | Manoto TV". FRONTLINE. Retrieved 2 January 2013.
- "Blog | Manoto TV". Lenziran. Retrieved 2 January 2013.
- Torbati, Yeganeh. "London TV channel dips a toe into Iran culture war". Reuters. Retrieved 13 September 2012.
- Monavar Khalaj (10 April 2013). "Primetime battle for Iran's airwaves". Financial Times. Retrieved 16 April 2013.
- "Googoosh Music Academy". Unique Television. Retrieved 11 January 2012.
- تو, Manoto من و. "Manoto TV". Manoto TV.
- تو, Manoto من و. "Afshin Performance at 23:30 قسمت ۱۸ - نتیجه". Manoto TV (in Persian). Retrieved 2019-02-07.
- تو, Manoto من و. "Sepideh Performance at 1:20:10 قسمت ۲۲ - نتیجه نهایی". Manoto TV (in Persian). Retrieved 2019-02-07.
- تو, Manoto من و. "Shahab Tiam performance at 21:20 قسمت ۱۰ - اعلام نتیجه هفته سوم". Manoto TV (in Persian). Retrieved 2019-02-07.
- Official website (in Persian)
- Producing nostalgia: Iranian diaspora TV's rebranding of the Shah (Al-Jazeera in English)