|Born||22 June 1970|
Gedling, Nottinghamshire, England, United Kingdom
|Alma mater||University of Manchester|
|Occupation||Former editor of Loaded magazine|
Martin Edward Daubney (born 22 June 1970) is an English journalist and commentator. He was the longest-serving editor of 'lad magazine' Loaded, and was responsible for the title's relaunch in April 2005.
He was brought up in the Gedling district of Nottinghamshire. He attended Carlton le Willows School, before going up to the University of Manchester, graduating with a Bachelor of Applied Science degree in Geography in 1992.
Lads magazine career
Whilst filming Channel 4 documentary, Porn on the Brain, Daubney spoke to a group of school children who convinced him that pornography was shockingly prevalent, even amongst pre-adolescents. He has since Daubney has written about his new stance in the Daily Mail and posted anti-pornography messages on his Twitter account.
The Anglian Wolf Society criticised Daubney for his actions, reported in an article he wrote for Loaded, in shooting wolves for sport in Russia. Campaign magazine noted Martin Daubney in their 'Most Talked About Editors' list of 2005.
- Turner, Janice (22 October 2005). "Dirty young men". The Guardian. London.
- "Martin Daubney". LinkedIn. Archived from the original on 18 January 2015. Retrieved 13 January 2015.
- Dawley, Heidi (19 March 2004). "Loaded, first laddie, seeks a new youth". Media Life Magazine. Archived from the original on 20 September 2012.
- Daubney, Martin (25 September 2013). "Experiment that convinced me online porn is the most pernicious threat facing children today". Daily Mail. Archived from the original on 28 September 2013. Retrieved 28 September 2013.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2 July 2018. Retrieved 17 September 2018.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- The 3 am Girls (1 January 2004). "Best romps with brunette in pub toilet". Trinity Mirror. Archived from the original on 2004.
- Staff writer (5 April 2005). "Wolf hunt horror promotion in English magazine". anglianwolf.com. Anglian Wolf Society. Archived from the original on 24 May 2005.
- Daubney, Martin (8 June 2012). "The lads' mag I edited turned a generation on to porn – and now I'm a father I bitterly regret it: A remarkable confession from the longest-serving editor of Loaded". Daily Mail.
| Editor: Loaded
2003– July 2012
|| Editor: Page3.com
February 2000 – February 2001