This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Matteo Ceccarini in 2008
|Birth name||Matteo Ceccarini|
|Also known as||Vision|
|Born||3 April 1972|
|Genres||Electronica, ambient, techno, contemporary classical, minimalistic|
|Occupation(s)||DJ, Composer, Sound Designer, Producer|
|Instruments||Turntables, Emulator, Drum machine, Doepfer|
|Labels||Sony, Edel, Wagram|
In the nineties Matteo began his career as an international deejay  in some trendy clubs of Milan, including La Gare, Shocking Club, Plastic, Hollywood, Armani Privè. He worked in Paris at the Queen Club, La Locomotive and in Bali,Indonesia, where he became resident DJ at the Double Six Club in Legian from 1996 to 1999 and at the Cafè Luna for the White Parties.
Matteo has spent many years of his life in Asia, especially in India, where he has researched traditional sacred music.
Matteo was discovered by the designer Gianfranco Ferre who introduced him to the world of fashion. In 1993 he began working for some international designers  composing music, DJing and sound designing for their shows.
Since 1992 Matteo has composed and played music as DJ for fashion designers and parties  such as Giorgio Armani, Christian Dior , Vivienne Westwood, Valentino, Gianfranco Ferrè, Ferragamo, Donna Karan, Hermes. In 1992 he released his first EP, Politic Dance. This was followed the following year by an EP under the pseudonym of "Lady Kiova" which contained 2 tracks; "Rotation" which was based on the music by Herb Alpbert and the track "Macumba Love" was released on "Unknown Label", a sub-label of Klf Music.
In 1997 he worked with Richard Gere composing the music for Richard Gere’s pro Tibetan photographic exhibition "Zanskar and Tibet" in Milan.
In 1999 Matteo composed a scandalous soundtrack for the Swish fashion show. Newspaper headlines said "Fashion Shock!" The sound contained a blessing by Pope Karol Wojtyla mixed with an avant-garde performance of the Greek actress Irene Papas simulating an orgasm. Matteo was questioned by the authorities. He explained that the concept was a blessing of procreation and was therefore released. The same year under the pseudonym "Vision" he released an album on the label Edel Music where the song Ponger Star featured on international compilations like Hôtel Costes, Buddha Bar and Nirvana Lounge.
From 2003 until 2015, he produced the Emporio Armani Caffè and Giorgio Armani Privè compilations.
In 2009 Matteo and his partner Eva Riccobono composed and sang "Labbra" ("Lips"), a song recorded in bed. The song was a tribute for the 30th anniversary of "Je t'aime moi non plus" by Serge Gainsbourg. 
In 2009 the famous photographer Paolo Roversi chose to shoot Matteo Ceccarini and Eva Riccobono as part of "L'Uomo Vogue" celebrities feature.
In 2012 Matteo composed the song "Petit Essai" that became the soundtrack of a film for Jaeger Lecoultre  The song is a part of a mini album of piano solos called "Ma richesse c'est ma libertè". The same year he composed 2 more songs : "The Tube" and "Dimmi tu cos’è" for the soundtrack of the movie "E la chiamano estate" They Call It Summer by Paolo Franchi. The movie went on to win best director and best actress at the Rome International Film Festival .
2013 was the beginning of his collaboration with the Italian fashion magazine Flair. In his column Matteo interviewed international celebrities using visual stimulus only. In the same year his aesthetic sense in photography led him to be chosen to shoot Jacob Cohen's new international campaign, previously shot by the legendary photographer Elliott Erwitt.
Matteo Ceccarini has frequently curated the soundtrack for the annual Life Ball in Wien. Each year he collaborated with various international fashion designers, Missoni (2003) , Gianfranco Ferrè (2004), Calvin Klein, Kenneth Cole, Diane von Fürstenberg (2010), Vogue Italia hosts the 20th Anniversary Life Ball Fashion Show (2012), Roberto Cavalli (2013), Givenchy, Viktor & Rolf, Lanvin, Vivienne Westwood, Etro and DSquared², under the direction of Franca Sozzani (2014), Jean Paul Gaultier (2015). 
Since it’s advent in 2013 every year Ceccarini has curated the entire sound for Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience, including fashion shows, the Dubai Mall soundscape and the party at the Armani Privè Club. 
From February 2016, Matteo Ceccarini is the music columnist for GQ magazine.
In February 2016, Matteo Ceccarini released the sound project Ballchestra. 
Matteo Ceccarini contributed with two songs to the score of Paolo Franchi's film "E la chiamano Estate" (2012 film) : "The Tube" and " Dimmi tu cos'è" on label Sode Records.
The original soundtrack of Asia Argento's short film for Telecom Italia "Twittastorie" (2013).
The original soundtrack of Alessandra Cardone's film "In love with Shakespeare" (2014).
Matteo Ceccarini has a daughter Virginia born in 2001, from his relationship with Floriana Lainati and a son Leo born in London in 2014 with Eva Riccobono. In 2004, in Wien during the Life Ball Event, Matteo met the Italian top model Eva Riccobono with whom he lives in London.
- Politic Dance Vol. 1 (1992) Cadorna Records
- Rotation (1993) Klf Music
- Baje Bodie (1993) Future Rhythm
- Ponger Star (1999) Wagram
- Rites (2000) Edel Music
- Santa Maria (2000) Edel Music
- Beyond (2001) Edel Music
- Gomorra (2002) George V Records
- Until the fucking piano (2002) Wagram
- Silver Cox (2003) Neverstop
- Shotgun ( 2004) Sony Bmg
- Gate of heaven ( 2004) Ediemme Edizioni Musicali
- Jazz Suite, No. 2, Waltz 2 (2004) Sony Bmg
- Africanism (2004) Sony Bmg
- Labbra "Lips" (2009) SoDe Records
- Blue Ice (2010) SoDe Records
- Strong String (2011) SoDe Records
- Emporio Armani Caffe' Vol. 1 (2003) Neverstop Music
- Emporio Armani Caffe' Vol. 2 (2004) Sony Bmg
- Emporio Armani Caffe' Vol. 3 (2006) SoDe Records
- Emporio Armani Caffe' Vol. 4 (2008) SoDe Records
- Emporio Armani Caffe' Vol. 5 (2009) SoDe Records
- Emporio Armani Caffe' Vol. 6 (2011) SoDe Records
- Emporio Armani Caffe' Vol. 7 (2012) SoDe Records- Giorgio Armani
- Emporio Armani Caffe' Vol. 8 (2015) Deriva Collective Records - Giorgio Armani
- Amigdala (2012) SoDe Records
- Petit Essai (2012) SoDe Records
- Money Maker (2013) SoDe Records
- The Tube (2013) SoDe Records
- Beijing Blues (2013) SoDe Records
- Light me (2013) SoDe Records
- Giorgio Armani Privè (2014) Deriva Collective Records-Giorgio Armani
- Matteo Ceccarini for Oxfam (2015) Deriva Collective Records
- Ballchestra (2016) Deriva Collective Records
In 2013,  he produced in association with Ginevra Elkann, Ryan Gosling, Babak Jalali, Eva Riccobono the movie White Shadow by the director Noaz Deshe, who went on to win the Gold Lion of the Future at the 70° Venice International Film Festival.
- "DJ Matteo Ceccarini". 2008.
- "King of Soundtrack" (in Italian). 2011.
- "Matteo Ceccarini Vogue" (in Italian). 2013.
- "M Ceccarini on Euromax". 2012.
- "M Ceccarini Soundtrack" (in Italian). 2014.
- "M Ceccarini Fashion" (in Italian). 2003.
- "Fashion Shock" (in Italian). 1999.
- "Frock 'n' Roll, a fashion and music tribute to Nelson Mandela.". July 2001.
- "Sound Designer" (in Italian). 2009.
- "Una sexy canzone nata a letto" (in Italian). 2010.
- "Ceccarini Riccobono". 2009.
- "Ceccarini Riccobono LeCoultre" (in Italian). 2013.
- "Matteo Ceccarini Vogue interview" (in Italian). January 2013.
- "M Ceccarini E la chiamano estate" (in Italian). 2013.
- "M Ceccarini Money Maker" (in Italian). 2013.
- "Ceccarini shoot Jacob Cohen Campaign" (in Italian). 2013.
- "Matteo Ceccarini Emulator" (in Italian). 2012.
- "CNN interview". 2014.
- Sound Designer (in Italian). 2001.
- "Matrimonio da favola Borromeo Casiraghi" (in Italian). 2015.
- "Life Ball". 2010.
- "Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience" (in Italian). 2015.
- "Vogue Arts" (in Italian). 2016.
- "Family 2.0 Corriere Della Sera". 2015.
- "M Ceccarini Life Ball". 2003.
- "Ceccarini family" (in Italian). 2014.
- "Vanity Fair" (in Italian). 2013.
- "Imdb". 2013.
- "Matteo Ceccarini Senecultures". 2014.
- "Matteo Ceccarini Award". 2013.
- "Matteo Ceccarini White Shadow" (in Italian). 2013.
- "Matteo Ceccarini LATimes". 2013.
-  Corriere della Sera- Matteo Ceccarini
-  Vogue- Matteo Ceccarini The sound of Future
-  La Nacion - Suena bien Matteo Ceccarini
-  Corriere Della Sera - Matteo Ceccarini
-  Corriere della Sera - Matteo Ceccarini doing horns to paparazzi
-  Vogue- Matteo Ceccarini The Italian way
-  Elle - Jaeger-leCoultre Matteo Ceccarini
-  Corriere della Sera- Matteo Ceccarini Dj
-  Oxfam
-  Culture- Matteo Ceccarini
-  Proust Questionnaire 2016 - Matteo Ceccarini