Ministry of Enterprise and Innovation (Sweden)
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
The Ministry of Enterprise and Innovation (Swedish: Näringsdepartementet) is a ministry within the government of Sweden. The ministry responsibilities include housing and transport, IT and mail policies, regional growth, infrastructure and rural policy. Between 1969 and 1991, it was known as the Ministry of Industry (Swedish: Industridepartementet).
The Ministry of Enterprise and Innovation is headed by the Minister for Enterprise and Innovation, Mikael Damberg (s). The Minister for Infrastructure, Anna Johansson (s), Minister for Housing and Digital Development, Peter Eriksson (mp), and the Minister for Rural Affairs, Sven-Erik Bucht (s), are also organised under this ministry.
The Ministry of Enterprise and Innovation is principal for the following government agencies:
- Swedish Competition Authority, or Konkurrensverket.
- Swedish Patent and Registration Office, or Patent- och registreringsverket (PRV).
- Swedish Post and Telecom Authority, or Post- och telestyrelsen (PTS).
- Swedish National Space Board, or Rymdstyrelsen.
- Swedish Geological Survey, or Sveriges geologiska undersökning (SGU).
- Swedish Agency for Innovation Systems, or Verket för innovationssystem (Vinnova).
- Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth, or Tillväxtverket.
- Swedish Transport Administration, or Trafikverket.
- Swedish Transport Agency, or Transportstyrelsen.
- Swedish Civil Aviation Administration, or Luftfartsverket.
- Swedish Maritime Administration, or Sjöfartsverket.
- Svenska kraftnät.
- "Näringsdepartementet". Nationalencyklopedin (in Swedish). Retrieved 13 November 2010. (subscription required)
- "Näringsdepartementet". The Government of Sweden. Retrieved 2 April 2015.
- "Näringsdepartementets kontaktinformation". The Government of Sweden. Archived from the original on 20 March 2015. Retrieved 2 April 2015.