From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up miri in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Miri or MIRI may refer to:
- Miri, Malaysia, a city in northern Sarawak, Malaysia, on the island of Borneo.
- Miri (federal constituency), represented in the Dewan Rakyat
- Miri (state constituency), defunct costituency formerly represented in the Sarawak State Legislative Assembly (1969–91)
- Miri District, an administrative district in Miri Division, Sarawak, Malaysia
- Miri Division, Sarawak, Malaysia
- Miri-ye Khani-ye Do, a village in Kerman Province, Iran.
- Miray, also spelled Miri, Afghanistan
- Miri, Indonesia, a subdistrict in Sragen Regency, Central Java
- as a surname
- as a given name
See also: Miriam (given name)
- Miri Aloni, Israeli folk-singer.
- Miri Ben-Ari, classically trained violinist known primarily for her work on several hip-hop projects
- Miri Bohadana, Israeli actress, model and presenter.
- Miri Eisin, Colonel of the Israeli Army with a background in political science
- Miri Gold, American-Israeli rabbi
- Miri Hanai, Japanese gravure idol
- Miri Mesika, Israeli singer and actress
- Miri Regev, Israel Defense Forces' spokesperson
- Miri Rubin, medievalist at Queen Mary, University of London
- Miri-Clan, German crime syndicate run by a Lebanese clan
- MIRI, the Mid-Infrared Instrument for the James Webb Space Telescope
- Machine Intelligence Research Institute (MIRI)
- "Miri" (Star Trek: The Original Series), a first season episode of Star Trek: The Original Series
- Miri language (disambiguation)
|Look up Appendix:Names_derived_from_Miryam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Miri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.