Naval Air Station Whiting Field – South (ICAO: KNDZ, FAA LID: NDZ), also known as South Whiting Field, is located three miles (5 km) north of the central business district of Milton, in Santa Rosa County, Florida, United States. This military airport is owned by the US Navy. It is one of two airfields located at Naval Air Station Whiting Field, the other airfield being NAS Whiting Field – North.
This airport is assigned a three-letter location identifier of NDZ by the Federal Aviation Administration, but it does not have an International Air Transport Association (IATA) airport code.
Whiting Field NAS-South has two runways and 12 helipads:
- Runway 5/23: 5,997 x 200 ft. (1,828 x 61 m), Surface: Asphalt
- Runway 14/32: 6,001 x 200 ft. (1,829 x 61 m), Surface: Asphalt
- Helipads H1,H2,H3,H4,H5: 100 x 100 ft. (30 x 30 m), Surface: Asphalt
- Helipad H6: 75 x 100 ft. (23 x 30 m), Surface: Asphalt
- Helipads H-A,B,C,D,E,F: 100 x 100 ft. (30 x 30 m), Surface: Asphalt