Nancy Drew… Trouble Shooter
|Nancy Drew... Trouble Shooter|
|Directed by||William Clemens|
|Produced by||Bryan Foy|
|Screenplay by||Kenneth Gamet|
|Based on||Nancy Drew|
by Mildred Benson
|Music by||Heinz Roemheld|
|Cinematography||L. William O'Connell|
|Edited by||Doug Gould|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
Nancy Drew... Trouble Shooter is a 1939 American comedy film directed by William Clemens and written by Kenneth Gamet. The film stars Bonita Granville, Frankie Thomas, John Litel, Aldrich Bowker, Charlotte Wynters and Edgar Edwards. The film was released by Warner Bros. on June 17, 1939.
This article needs a plot summary. (May 2019)
- Bonita Granville as Nancy Drew
- Frankie Thomas as Ted Nickerson
- John Litel as Carson Drew
- Aldrich Bowker as Matt Brandon
- Charlotte Wynters as Edna Gregory
- Edgar Edwards as 'Chuck' Marley
- Renie Riano as Effie Schneider
- Roger Imhof as Sheriff Barney Riggs
- Erville Alderson as Clint Griffith
- Willie Best as Apollo Johnson
- John Harron as Greenhouse Clerk
- Cliff Saum as First Deputy Sheriff
- Tom Wilson as Milt
- Glen Cavender as First Townsman (uncredited)
- Creighton Hale as Man in Sheriff's Office (uncredited)
- Leo White as Man in Sheriff's Office (uncredited)
- "Nancy Drew...Trouble Shooter (1939) - Overview". TCM.com. 2015-04-19. Retrieved 2015-09-03.
- "Nancy-Drew-Trouble-Shooter - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-09-03.
- "Nancy Drew... Trouble Shooter". Afi.com. 1939-06-17. Retrieved 2015-09-03.
|This 1930s comedy film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|