|Member of Parliament for Chittoor|
Assumed office |
16 May 2014
|Preceded by||D.K. Audikesavulu|
11 July 1951|
Putipalli, Chittoor, Madras State (Now in Andhra Pradesh)
|Political party||Telugu Desam Party|
As of 7 December, 2016|
Naramalli Sivaprasad is an Indian film actor turned politician, belonging to Telugu Desam Party. In the 2009 election he was elected to the Lok Sabha from the Chittoor constituency in Andhra Pradesh. He is dressed himself up in many roles in protesting against the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh state. He was also one of the MPs who are suspended for protesting in Indian Parliament against the bifurcation of the state. He also held protest by dressing himself up as B. R. Ambedkar demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh.
- Sye Aata
- Kuberulu (2008)
- Aatadista (2008)
- Okka Magaadu (2008)
- Kithakithalu (2006)
- Danger (2005)
- Khaidi (1983)
- Jai Chiranjeeva
- Pilla Zamindar (2011)
- Thakita Thakita
- Yem poillo Yem pillado
- YamaGola malli modalaindi
- Baalu ABCDEFG
- Subhas Chandra Bose
- Brahma Lokam to Yama Lokam via Bhu lokam
- Aadivaram Aadavallaku Selavu
- Yamudiki Mogudu
- Prema Thapasu
- Topi Raja Sweety Roja
- ECI Winners List Andhra Pradesh
- New Media Wing (26 February 2018). India 2018 : A Reference Annual. Publications Division Ministry of Information & Broadcasting. pp. 887–. ISBN 978-81-230-2763-0. Retrieved 3 May 2018.
- Staff, Reporter. "chittoor-mp-at-it-again". thehindu.com. Kasturi and Sons. Retrieved 27 June 2016.
- D, C. "11 'unruly' Seemandhra MPs suspended". deccanchronicle.com. Venkatrami Reddy. Retrieved 27 June 2016.
- CV, Raju. "ప్రత్యేకహోదాపై టీడీపీ ఎంపీ శివప్రసాద్ వినూత్న నిరసన". hmtvlive.com. HMTV. Retrieved 27 June 2016.
- "From tantrik to Krishna, Naramalli Siva Prasad's unique style of protest". Business Standrad. 6 March 2018. Retrieved 3 May 2018.
- "TDP MP turns 'Vishvamitra' to demand special status for Andhra". The Times of India. 6 March 2018. Retrieved 3 May 2018.
|This article about a Andhra Pradesh politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|