Netherlands at the 1932 Summer Olympics
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Netherlands at the|
1932 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Dutch Olympic Committee*|
Dutch Sports Federation
|in Los Angeles|
|Competitors||45 (31 men and 14 women) in 9 sports|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
|Other related appearances|
|1906 Intercalated Games|
- Jacques van Egmond — Cycling, Men's 1000m Sprint (Scratch)
- Charles Pahud de Mortanges — Equestrian, Three-Day Event Individual Competition
- Jacques van Egmond — Cycling, Men's 1000m Time Trial
- Aernout van Lennep, Karel Schummelketel, and Charles Pahud de Mortanges — Equestrian, Three-Day Event Team Competition
- Willy den Ouden — Swimming, Women's 100m Freestyle
- Corrie Laddé, Willy den Ouden, Puck Oversloot, and Marie Vierdag — Swimming, Women's 4 × 100 m Freestyle Relay
- Bob Maas — Sailing, Men's Monotype Class
Two cyclists, both men, represented the Netherlands in 1932.
Two fencers, one man and one woman, represented the Netherlands in 1932.
One male pentathlete represented the Netherlands in 1932.
- "Netherlands at the 1932 Los Angeles Summer Games". sports-reference.com. Retrieved 3 May 2010.
|This article about sports in the Netherlands is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1932 Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|