Republic of China at the 1932 Summer Olympics
|Republic of China at the
1932 Summer Olympics
(CHN used at these Games)
|NOC||Chinese Taipei Olympic Committee|
|in Los Angeles|
|Competitors||1 in 1 sport|
|Flag bearer||Cheng-Chun Liu|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
|Other related appearances|
| People's Republic of China (1952–)
Chinese Taipei (1956–)
- C. T. Wang (王正廷), IOC Member for China, President of the Chinese National Olympic Committee (did not attend)
- Wm. Z. L. Sung (沈嗣良), Honorary Secretary General and Acting President of the Chinese NOC, Chef de Mission
- J. C. Shen (申國權), Member of the Chinese NOC
- C. M. Tobin (托平), Member of the Chinese NOC
- Snowpine Liu (劉雪松)
Yu Hsi-Wei (于希渭), a long-distance runner, was also registered for the Games on 26 June 1932 but was detained by Japanese officials in Manchukuo and did not attend the Games. He is not listed on the roster in the Official Report.
- Carl F. Song (宋君復), coach of Cheng-Chun Liu
- G. L. Chee, M.D., foreign consultant, medical staff of the Games
- Paul Fung
- James I. Park
- P. M. Slovo Pachinsky
- Aleksandra Kunicka-Sun
In 2008, a Chinese-language film based on the story of China's participation in the 1932 Olympic games was released, titled The One Man Olympics.
|Liu Changchun||100 m||11.5||6||Did Not Advance|
|200 m||23.4||4||Did Not Advance|
- The Games of the Xth Olympiad, Los Angeles, 1932: Official Report, The Xth Olympiade Committee of the Games of Los Angeles, U.S.A. 1932 Ltd., 1933.
- http://www.la84foundation.org/6oic/OfficialReports/1932/1932s.pdf, retrieved on 2008-08-18
- "China forced by the Japanese to participate in the Olympic Games for the first time" 「被日本人逼出來的中國首次參加奧運會」, Chinese Taipei Olympic Committee (http://www.tpenoc.net/), publication and copyright dates unknown.
- "The One Man Olympics" , Internet Movie Database (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1065330/), retrieved on 2010-06-20
|This China-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1932 Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|