St Martin's Church, North Owersby
|OS grid reference|
|• London||135 mi (217 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||Market Rasen|
North Owersby is a village in the civil parish of Owersby in the West Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England, and about 6 miles (10 km) north from the town of Market Rasen. North Owersby was a separate civil parish from 1866 to 1936.
The parish church is dedicated to Saint Martin and is a Grade II listed building. It was totally rebuilt 1762 using medieval ironstone masonry, and was altered in the 19th century. The font dates from the 18th century.
- "North Owersby". Vision of Britain. University of Portsmouth. Retrieved 15 July 2011.
- Historic England. "St Martins Church, Owersby (1166156)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 15 July 2011.
- Historic England. "Hall Farm, Owersby (1166161)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 15 July 2011.
- Historic England. "Manor Farm, Owersby (1359776)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 15 July 2011.
- Media related to North Owersby at Wikimedia Commons