Tass in 2014
|Women's artistic gymnastics|
|1956 Melbourne||Team portable apparatus|
|1952 Helsinki||Team portable apparatus|
|1956 Melbourne||Horse vault|
Olga Tass (married name Lemhényi; 29 March 1929 – 10 July 2020) was a Hungarian gymnast who competed in the 1948 Summer Olympics, in the 1952 Summer Olympics, in the 1956 Summer Olympics, and in the 1960 Summer Olympics. She was born in Pécs.
- "Gyász: elhunyt az olimpiai bajnok Tass Olga". nemzetisport.hu (in Hungarian). Archived from the original on 11 July 2020. Retrieved 4 August 2020.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Olga Lemhényiné Tass". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 15 April 2012. Retrieved 29 June 2012.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Olga Tass-Lemhényi". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 4 December 2016.
- Media related to Olga Tass at Wikimedia Commons
- Olga Tass at the International Olympic Committee
- Olga Tass Lemhenyi at Olympics.com
- Olga Tass-Lemhényi at Olympedia
- Tass Olga (Lemhényiné) at the Magyar Olimpiai Bizottság (in Hungarian) (English translation)