|Full name||Olga Tass|
|Born||29 March 1929|
|Died||10 July 2020 (aged 91)|
|Discipline||Women's artistic gymnastics|
|Years on national team||1948–60 (HUN)|
|Club||Pécs EAC (1941–1947)|
Bp. Honvéd (1951–1957)
Bp. Spartacus (1957–1959)
Bp. Vasas (1959–1960)
Tass began gymnastics in 1941 but wouldn't be able to make her international debut until after World War II. In 1948 she competed at the Olympic Games and won a silver medal in the team competition. At the 1952 Olympic Games Tass won a silver medal with the Hungarian team and a bronze medal in the team portable apparatus. At her third Olympic Games she won a gold medal in the team portable apparatus, a silver in the team final, and an individual bronze on vault. She competed at her fourth Olympic Games in 1960. With four Olympic appearances, Tass held the record of most appearances by a female gymnast at the Olympics until 2008, when Oksana Chusovitina competed in her fifth Olympic Games.
Tass studied at the University of Physical Education, becoming a teacher in 1951, a gymnastics coach in 1978, and a gymnastics master coach in 1981. She coached at the Újpesti TE prior to coaching the French national team from 1961 to 1968.
Tass was married to Dezső Lemhényi (1917–2003), a Hungarian water polo player who also competed in the 1948 and 1952 Summer Olympics. She died on 10 July 2020 at the age of 91; she is buried in Farkasréti Cemetery.
- List of Olympic female gymnasts for Hungary
- List of female artistic gymnasts with the most appearances at Olympic Games
- "Gyász: elhunyt az olimpiai bajnok Tass Olga". nemzetisport.hu (in Hungarian). Archived from the original on 11 July 2020. Retrieved 4 August 2020.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Olga Lemhényiné Tass". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 15 April 2012. Retrieved 29 June 2012.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Olga Tass-Lemhényi". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 4 December 2016.
- "Olga Tass – Hall of Fame". IGHoF.
- Media related to Olga Tass at Wikimedia Commons
- Olga Tass at the International Olympic Committee
- Olga Tass Lemhenyi at Olympics.com
- Olga Tass-Lemhényi at Olympedia
- Tass Olga (Lemhényiné) at the Magyar Olimpiai Bizottság (in Hungarian)