Oregon Township, Starke County, Indiana
Location in Starke County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||36.12 sq mi (93.6 km2)|
|• Land||35.65 sq mi (92.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.47 sq mi (1.2 km2) 1.30%|
|Elevation||709 ft (216 m)|
|• Density||94.4/sq mi (36.4/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
46531, 46532, 46574
|GNIS feature ID||453694|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.12 square miles (93.6 km2), of which 35.65 square miles (92.3 km2) (or 98.70%) is land and 0.47 square miles (1.2 km2) (or 1.30%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Grovertown at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Johnson Township, LaPorte County (north)
- Lincoln Township, St. Joseph County (northeast)
- Polk Township, Marshall County (east)
- West Township, Marshall County (southeast)
- Washington Township (south)
- Center Township (southwest)
- Davis Township (west)
- Union Township, LaPorte County (northwest)
The township contains Fletcher Cemetery.
- Oregon-Davis School Corporation
- Indiana's 2nd congressional district
- State House District 17
- State Senate District 5
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-05-09.
- "Oregon Township". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-07-05.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Archived from the original on 2020-02-12. Retrieved 2013-05-10.