Pamela Martin (film editor)
Pamela Martin is an American film and television editor with more than fifteen feature film credits commencing in 1994.
Martin was nominated for an American Cinema Editors "Eddie" Award for Little Miss Sunshine (directed by Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris-2005). For her work on The Fighter (directed by David O. Russell-2010), Martin was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Film Editing and an "Eddie". Martin was also a member of the dramatic jury at the Sundance Film Festival in 2007, and has been selected as a member of the American Cinema Editors.
- Film editor
- The Free State of Jones (2016)
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (2014)
- Hitchcock (2012)
- Ruby Sparks (2012)
- The Fighter (2010)
- Youth in Revolt (2009)
- Little Miss Sunshine (2006)
- Weeds (2005)
- Life of the Party (2005)
- Saved! (2004)
- Warning: Parental Advisory (2002)
- Bubble Boy (2001)
- How to Kill Your Neighbor's Dog (2000)
- Gun Shy (2000)
- Slums of Beverly Hills (1998)
- My Perfect Journey (1997) (short film)
- The House of Yes (1997)
- The Substance of Fire (1996)
- Ed's Next Move (1996)
- Amnesia (1996)
- Ripper (video game-1996)
- Spanking the Monkey (1994)
- List of film director and editor collaborations - Martin has edited Spanking the Monkey (1994) and The Fighter (2010) with director David O. Russell.
- Goldman, Michael (January 2011). "Editor Martin Goes the Distance on The Fighter and Scores a TKO". Editors Guild Magazine. 32 (1). Feature article about Martin and her editing of The Fighter.
|This article about an American film editor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|