From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Paolo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Paolo may refer to:
- A typical Italian given name, anglicized as Paul
- A papal silver coin, first struck during the 16th century under Pope Paul III and named after him
- Paolo (Dune), in the Dune universe
- Paolo, a character appearing in several Friends Season One episodes as Rachel's boyfriend
- Paolo the pink elephant, a possible resident in the 2002 video game Animal Crossing for Nintendo GameCube
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paolo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.