Perry Township, Clay County, Indiana
Location of Perry Township in Clay County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||44.65 sq mi (115.6 km2)|
|• Land||44.57 sq mi (115.4 km2)|
|• Water||0.08 sq mi (0.2 km2)|
|Elevation||623 ft (190 m)|
|• Density||21/sq mi (8/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453717|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 44.65 square miles (115.6 km2), of which 44.57 square miles (115.4 km2) (or 99.82%) is land and 0.08 square miles (0.21 km2) (or 0.18%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Posey Township (north)
- Jackson Township (northeast)
- Sugar Ridge Township (east)
- Harrison Township (southeast)
- Lewis Township (south)
- Pierson Township, Vigo County (southwest)
- Riley Township, Vigo County (west)
- Lost Creek Township, Vigo County (northwest)
The township contains three cemeteries: Mount Calvary, Stagg and Zion Gummere.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.