Platinum Corridor, Dallas
|City||Dallas, Addison, Farmers Branch, Plano, Frisco|
|Elevation||659 ft (201 m)|
|ZIP code||75230, 75240, 75244,75252, 75254, 75001, 75248, 75287, 75093, 75024, 75034|
|Area code(s)||214, 469, 972|
The Platinum Corridor is a neighborhood and office submarket in the Dallas, Texas (USA) area. Beginning just north of Interstate 635 in north Dallas, the corridor hugs the Dallas North Tollway for 13.7 miles (22.0 km) north to State Highway 121 in Frisco. It runs through the cities of Dallas, Farmers Branch, Addison, Plano, and Frisco.
- Galleria Dallas in north Dallas
- Addison Circle in Addison
- The Shops at Willow Bend in Plano
- Legacy West in Plano
- The Shops at Legacy in Plano
- Legacy Town Center in Plano
- Stonebriar Centre in Frisco
- Dr Pepper Ballpark in Frisco
- Pizza Hut Park in Frisco
- Garrison, Trey. "Plotting 'Platinum Corridor'." Dallas Business Journal. March 28, 1997.
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Perez, Christine. Luster hasn't dulled on Platinum Corridor. Dallas Business Journal. Oct. 20, 2000.
|This article about a location in Dallas County, Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|