|Location||1, Des Promenades Boulevard
Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Quebec, Canada
|Opening date||August 23, 1978|
|Developer||Cadillac Fairview (planner)
Ain & Zakuta Ltd (builder) 
|No. of stores and services||250|
|No. of anchor tenants||2|
|Total retail floor area||1,084,000 sq ft (100,700 m2). (GLA)|
|No. of floors||2|
Promenades St-Bruno (corporately known as CF Promenades St - Bruno) is a shopping mall in Saint-Bruno, Quebec, Canada. Ground was broken to build the mall in 1976. It was completed in 1978, making it the youngest of the four self-branded "fashion centres" operated by Cadillac Fairview. Les Promenades St-Bruno is the largest mall in the Montérégie and part of its consumer base come from cities as far as Saint-Hyacinthe and Sorel-Tracy. The anchor tenants are The Bay and Simons.
The Bay is the only one left among the five initial anchors, although it moved into the space that was vacated by Simpsons in 1989, with its original location being occupied by an expansion anchored by Sears from 1991 to 2018. Aside from The Bay, the 1978 anchors were Simpsons, Miracle Mart, Steinberg's and Eaton's.
A Steinberg's supermarket was there between 1978 and 1992, around 50.000 sq ft (4.6452 m2). Steinberg, through Ivanhoe, had owned 25% of the mall and also operated a Miracle Mart/M store side by side to the Steinberg's supermarket. Both businesses closed in 1992. That year Zellers took the entire space of Steinberg's and the vast majority of the M store. Zellers left the mall in 2012 and American giant retailer Target occupied its space from 2013 to 2015.
After the Hudson's Bay Company disbanded Simpsons Department Stores in January 1989, the existing Bay store at Promenades St-Bruno took the place of Simpsons in the mall and its original location stayed vacant for over a year. Through The Bay's former anchor space, a new mall wing was created with 57 boutiques and a Sears, opened during the spring of 1991. The size of the mall expanded near 200.000 square feet (18.5806 m2). The Sears at Promenades Saint-Bruno was notable for being the first to dedicate 60% of its space for fashion apparels and the other 40% for housewares and durable goods; an opposite proportion of the chain's other stores at the time. The Sears space is now vacant since January 14, 2018.
During the 1990s, big boxes arrived around the mall. Such arrivals in the parking continued well into the 2000s. While some of these stores (e.g., Best Buy, Old Navy) are tenants of Promenades St-Bruno, the majority of them have no connection to the mall.
Les Promenades St-Bruno was the first shopping centre in Canada to house at the same time the three traditional upscale department stores: Simpsons, The Bay and Eaton's. It is also one of the first shopping centres in Quebec with a food court, having been part of the mall since its inauguration in 1978. Although now wholly owned by Cadillac Fairview, Les Promenades Saint-Bruno was originally the joint property at 51% of the aforementioned company, 24.5% of Ivanhoe Corporation and 24.5% of Eaton's.
- List of largest enclosed shopping malls in Canada
- List of malls in Montreal
- List of shopping malls in Canada
- "Un premier semestre désastreux pour les mises en chantier de nouveaux logements". La Presse. Montreal. July 21, 1977. p. 3.
- "Bientôt le plus grand centre commercial de la région de Montréal". La Presse (in French). Montreal. July 15, 1976. p. 4.
- "Le plus grand centre commercial de la Rive-Sud commercial de la Rive-Sud est ouvert". L'Oeil Régional. Beloeil. August 23, 1978. p. 8.
- Yves Bélanger (May 2, 2016). "Un quart de siècle pour le Sears montarvillois" [A quarter of a century for Sears Montarvillois] (in French). Retrieved April 30, 2018.
- "SEARS a Saint-Bruno (econo-flashes)". La Presse (in French). Montreal. February 20, 1990. p. D2.
- Christine Deslanders (March 23, 1991). "Ouverture d'un nouveau magasin Sears aux Promenades Saint-Bruno" [The opening of a new Sears store at Promenades Saint-Bruno]. La Seigneurie (in French). Boucherville. p. A20.
- "Une page d'histoire se tourne pour Sears". Le Journal de Montréal (in French). January 14, 2018. Retrieved April 30, 2018.
- Claude Turcotte (August 17, 1978). "Les Promenades Saint-Bruno, dernier des "super-centres"?". Le Devoir (in French). Montreal. p. 3.
- "Les travaux démarrent au centre commercial de Saint-Bruno". Le Devoir (in French). Montreal. July 10, 1976. p. 3.
- Maxime Deland (March 17, 2017). "Un pilote de 21 ans meurt dans une collision aérienne" [21-year-old pilot dies in an air collision] (in French). QMI. Retrieved April 30, 2018.