Position of Pukinmäki within Helsinki
|Area||1.91 km2 (0.74 sq mi)|
|• Density||4,424/km2 (11,460/sq mi)|
|Subdivision number||502 (district)|
|Neighbouring subdivisions||Patola, Itä-Pakila, Tuomarinkartano, Tapaninvainio, Ylä-Malmi, Ala-Malmi, Pihlajamäki, Veräjälaakso|
Pukinmäki is located next to Ring I.
Pukinmäki railway station is located in Pukinmäki.
In 1910, a residential area was planned next to where the railway station is now. The area was annexed to Helsinki in 1946 and the first few blocks of flats were built in 1960s. Most of the flats are from the 1970s and 1980s.
Results of the 2011 Finnish parliamentary election in Pukinmäki:
- Social Democratic Party: 25.7%
- National Coalition Party: 20.6%
- True Finns: 16.9%
- Green League: 12.2%
- Left Alliance: 9.2%
- Centre Party: 6.5%
- Christian Democrats: 3.3%
- Swedish People's Party: 2.5%
- http://www.hel2.fi/tietokeskus/helsinki_alueittain_2005/502Pukinm%C3%A4ki.pdf 2005 statistics and information about Pukinmäki
Media related to Pukinmäki at Wikimedia Commons
|This Southern Finland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|