This article may be written from a fan's point of view, rather than a neutral point of view. (April 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Raghu Ram and Rajiv Lakshman (L-R)
|Born||Rajiv Lakshman Ambadapudi
15 April 1975 
Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
|Known for||MTV Roadies|
Rajiv Lakshman Ambadapudi (born 15 April 1975) is a creator and former presenter of the television series MTV Roadies. He is the twin brother of Raghu Ram, who was also involved in the show. Rajiv has also worked in other productions as an actor.
Rajiv and Raghu have been involved in the show MTV Roadies since 2001. The Indian Express described them as "television's famous angry twins" as they have a reputation for being outspoken. The twin brothers studied at the Woodstock School in Landour, Uttarakhand. In February 2012, CNBC-TV18 wrote that the twins "play the evil bullies to perfection".
In 2016, Rajiv appeared in a movie called "Dhanak", which garnered acclaim.
Pairing with his brother Raghu again, Rajiv is seen in MTV Dropout Pvt Ltd, a reality television show for budding entrepreneurs.
- "Take risks in your life. If you win you can lead ! If you loose, you can guide". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2016-09-15.
- "Why We Love Rajiv Lakshman More than Raghu Ram". MensXP.com. March 2011. Retrieved 2012-02-12.
- Forbes India (2012-02-08). "MTV Roadies teaches you how to win friends". CNBC-TV18. Retrieved 2012-02-12.
- "Nagesh Kukunoor's Dhanak Impresses..." IB Times.
- "Tees Maar Khan Movie Review". Glamsham.com.
- Kapoor, Jaskiran (2011-03-20). "Twin Whips". The Indian Express. Retrieved 2012-02-12.
- "The Idea works, not the show's genre: Rajiv". Times of India. 2011-07-26. Retrieved 2012-02-12.
- "It's Tees Mar Khan vs. Toonpur Ka Superhero This Friday". Sify. Indo-Asian News Service. 2010-12-20. Retrieved 2012-02-12.
- "Comedy Nights Bachao To See Raghu, Rajiv..." Bollywood Helpline.
- "Nagesh Kukunoor's film impresses Bollywood..." IB Times. 2016-06-16.
- "Droom is the title sponsor for MTV Dropout". The Times of India. 2017-04-18.