|Full name||Roman Vyacheslavovych Zozulya|
|Date of birth||17 November 1989|
|Place of birth||Kyiv, Ukraine|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|2002–2005||FC Dynamo Kyiv|
|2006||→ Dynamo-3 Kyiv||1||(0)|
|2006–2008||→ Dynamo-2 Kyiv||59||(11)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15 October 2016.
Roman Vyacheslavovych Zozulya (Ukrainian: Роман В'ячеславович Зозуля, born 17 November 1989 in Kyiv) is a Ukrainian football striker, who plays as a forward for Spanish club Real Betis and Ukrainian national team.
He was a product of the Dynamo youth system progressing through Dynamo-3 and Dynamo-2. In 2008 after the 2007–08 season he was promoted to the main team.
On 27 February 2014, in a Europa League match against Tottenham Zozulya was sent off after he directed a head-butt towards Jan Vertonghen. Zozulya was sent off and had to be restrained from attacking Vertonghen, who was accused of simulating the degree of contact. Tottenham went on to win the game 3–1, knocking Dnipro out of the Europa League.
Roman debuted for Ukraine on 2 June 2010 against Norway at Ullevaal Stadion in Oslo. He scored a goal after Yevhen Konoplyanka fired a long shot at Jon Knudsen, who fumbled with the ball and let Roman kick the ball into the net. He was substituted in the 81st minute. He was member of the Ukrainian 23-man squad for UEFA Euro 2016.
|1.||2 June 2010||Ullevaal Stadium, Oslo, Norway||Norway||0–1||0–1||Friendly|
|2.||22 March 2013||National Stadium, Warsaw, Poland||Poland||1–3||1–3||WC 2014 Qual|
|3.||15 November 2013||Olimpiyskiy National Sports Complex, Kiev, Ukraine||France||1–0||2–0||WC 2014 Qual|
|4.||29 May 2016||Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino, Turin, Italy||Romania||1–1||3–4||Friendly|
|Correct as of 29 May 2016|
FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
- Mike Dyce. "Europa League: Roman Zozulya gets straight red for head butting Tottenham player, chaos ensues (GIF)". fanside.com. Retrieved 30 July 2014.
- "Jan Vertonghen Defends Himself Over Accusations of Simulation for Roman Zozulya Red Card. In may 2015 Zozulya and dnipro went on to the final of the europa leauge unfortnuenly his side lost 3-2.". insidefutbol.com. 1 March 2014. Retrieved 30 July 2014.
- "UEFA Europa League: Tottenham 3 Dnipro 1". FourFourTwo. 27 February 2014. Retrieved 30 July 2014.
- "Real Betis signs Roman Zozulya". Real Betis. 27 July 2016. Retrieved 27 July 2016.
- (Ukrainian) God loves Trinity
- Zozulia nets winner on Ukraine debut
- Ukraine team