|Native name||রূপঙ্কর বাগচী|
|Origin||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
He has sung many famous songs in recent Bengali films like Chalo Let's Go (2008), Baishe Srabon (2011), Aparajita Tumi (2012), Hemlock society (2012), Dutta Vs Dutta (2012), Jaatishwar (2014) and Chotushkone (2014). He was awarded the National Film Award for Best Male Playback Singer for the song "E Tumi Kemon Tumi" from Jaatishwar.
Rupankar was born in a Bengali Hindu Brahmin family and at an early age he learned classical vocal from his father Ritendra Nath Bagchi and Rabindra Sangeet from his mother Sumitra Bagchi. He was trained in classical music from Sukumar Mitra and in modern songs from Jatileswar Mukhopadhyay . His first stage performance was at the age of eleven.
- Best of Rupankar
- Best of Rupankar, Vol. 2
- Rupankar O Chand
- Shopping Mall
- Tomar Tane
- Anek Durey with Bumpai Chakraborty
- Rupkothar Tumi with Jayanta Roy
- Elo agomonir din with Bumpai Chakraborty and diganta Das
- Govire Jao - Baishe Srabon (2011)
- Roopkathara - Aparajita Tumi (2012)
- Gaan Khuje Paai - Chalo Let's Go (2008)
- Chupi Chupi Raat - Chalo Let's Go (2008)
- Amar Mawte - Hemlock society (2012)
- Tobu jodi - Dutta Vs Dutta (2012)
- Jhal Legechey - Ganesh Talkies (2013)
- Shedin Dujoney - Ganesh Talkies (2013)
- E Tumi Kemon Tumi - Jaatishwar (2014)
- Sohosa Ele Ki - Jaatishwar (2014)
- Setai Sotti - Chotushkone (2014)
- Oh Baby - Na Jene Mon (2014)
- Tor Nam Prem - Besh Korechi Prem Korechi (2015)
- Ae boshonte [Z cinema film onne boshonte 2015]
- 2009: National Film Award for Best Male Playback Singer - "Sandesa Sandesa" from Well Done Abba
- 2010: National Film Award for Best Male Playback Singer - "Tolte Tolte Cholte Cholte" from Abohoman
- 2010: Bangla Sangit Purashkar for Best Male Singer - "Tobe Prem Kake Chay" from album Mohonay
- 2010: Bangla Sangit Purashkar for Best Album - for Mohonay
- 2011: Bangla Sangit Purashkar for Best Male Playback Singer - "Gobheere Jao" from Baishe Srabon
- 2011: Radio Mirchi Music Award for Best Male Playback Singer - "Gobheere Jao" from Baishe Srabon
- 2011: Friends FM Award for Best Male Playback Singer - "Gobheere Jao" from Baishe Srabon
- 2011: Zee Bangla Gourab Samman for Best Male Playback Singer - "Gobheere Jao" from Baishe Srabon
- Sin Sister as police detective Agnibesh Chatterjee.
- "61st National Film Awards Announced" (Press release). Press Information Bureau (PIB), India. Retrieved 17 April 2014.
- "Rupankar Peppy Number at YouTube". Rupankar song. 2014.