Surguja (Lok Sabha constituency)
Members of Parliament
General election 2019
|GGP||Asha Devi Poya||24,463||1.91|
|NOTA||None of the Above||29,265||2.29|
General elections 2014
|BJP||Kamalbhan Singh Marabi||5,85,336||49.29||-2.43|
|BSP||Dharmjeet Singh Markam||21,633||1.82||-0.75|
|CPI (M)||Surendra Lal Singh||21,633||1.82||-0.20|
- Premnagar (assembly constituency no. 4)
- Bhatgaon (assembly constituency no. 5)
- Pratappur (ST) (assembly constituency no. 6)
- Ramanujganj (ST) (assembly constituency no. 7)
- Samri (ST) (assembly constituency no. 8)
- Lundra (ST) (assembly constituency no. 9)
- Ambikapur (assembly constituency no. 10)
- Sitapur (ST) (assembly constituency no. 11)
Pratappur, Premanagar and Bhatgaon assembly segments are in Surajpur district, Ramanujganj and Samri are in Balrampur district, Chhattisgarh. And the other three assembly segments cover the Surguja district. Pratappur, Ramanujganj, Samri, Lundra and Sitapur constituencies are reserved for ST candidates.
- "Final notification on delimitation of Chhattisgarh constituencies" (PDF). Delimitation Commission of India. 2008-06-02. Retrieved 2008-11-23.
- "CandidateAC.xls file on assembly constituencies with information on district and parliamentary constituencies". Chhattisgarh. Election Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2008-12-04. Retrieved 2008-11-21.