Sayyid Ahmedullah Qadri
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2013)|
Sayyid Ahmedullah Qadri
|Born||9 August 1909
|Died||5 October 1985
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
|Occupation||Poet, Journalist, Writer, Translator, Literary Critic, Educationist and Politician|
|Known for||One Nation Theory, United India|
Usman-Namah :16 May 1934 ,
Memoirs of Chand Bibi :Avant-Propos by M.Edmond Gaudart,
Azeem mujahid e Azadi Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru 1942 ,
Fateh Azadi 1947 ,
Hind Nama : 15 August 1949,
Jawahar Nama 1950,
Bahadur Nama : a humble tribute in 62 stanzas to Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri March 1965,
Paayam e Gandhi(Message of Mahatma Gandhi )100 stanzas 24 December 1969 released by Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan,
Indira Nama 1970,
25 years of India's progress 1973.
|Political party||Indian National Congress|
|Parent(s)||Sayyid Shamsullah Qadri (Father)|
Sayyid Ahmedullah Qadri ( 9 August 1909 – 5 October 1985) known as Lisan-ul-Mulk was a writer, author, critic, editor-in-chief, Indian independence activist, Indian politician and an acclaimed figure of Hyderabad, India. He was president of Lutfuddaulah Oriental Research Institute  Hyderabad, president of Hyderabad Journalist Association, member of State Library Council.
Qadri was awarded civilian award Padma Shri in 1966 by the government of India for his work in literature and education. He was also a member of Andhra Pradesh State Legislative Council and chairman of Andhra Pradesh state Hajj Committee. Further he was founder and editor-in-chief of the Urdu daily newspaper Saltanat and Paisa Akhbar;  prior to that he was editor in Tarikh Publications, which was founded by his father since 1929.
Qadri was born in Hyderabad State on 9 August 1909 to Allama Hakeem Sayyid Shamsullah Qadri and Sayyida Mahboob Begum Qadri in an academic family that was well known in literary circles. He was the eldest son. He had two younger brothers Sayyid Imdadullah Qadri and Sayyid Saadullah Qadri. His father Allama Sayyid Shamsullah Qadri had also written many books. and was the First Researcher of Deccaniyat
In 1946, Qadri was the first Journalist of Hyderabad State who wrote in favor of one nation theory in Urdu News Daily Saltanat.
- Muhamid e Osman
- Tanqid-i-Qamus-ul-Mashahir : 1934
- Mir Hasan Dehelvi : 1931
- Qamus-ul-Mashahir : 1933
- Naveed e Massarat : 1934
- Usman-Namah : Literary and historical miscellany 16 May 1934
- Mazamir (Kalaam-e-Majmua): 1935
- Memoirs of Chand Bibi: The Princess of Ahmadnagar 1939
- Savaneh chand Bibi
- Azeem mujahid e Azadi Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru 1942
- Fateh Azadi 1947
- Hind Nama : 15 August 1949
- Jawahar Nama 1950
- Hyderabad Nama 1953
- Andhra Nama : 24 October 1958
- Nazr-e-Aqeedat 1966
- Bahadur Nama : a humble tribute in 62 stanzas to Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri, March 1965.
- Tarana-e-Iqhlaas : a humble tribute in 52 stanzas 1968
- Muguam-e-Ghalib : 1969
- Paayam e Gandhi ( Message of Gandhi ) 100 stanzas 24 December 1969 released by Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan.
- Indira Nama 1970
- Priyadarshini Gatha 1971
- Indira Sumanjali 1972
- Qisa e Sanjan 1973
- 25 years of India's progress 1973
- Mumtaz Ali Tajddin. "SHAH TAHIR HUSSAIN". Encyclopaedia of Ismailism.
- Courtly Encounters: Translating Courtliness and Violence in Early Modern Eurasia. Sanjay Subrahmanyam. 30 October 2012. p. 240. ISBN 9780674067059.
- File:Andhra nama.jpg
- Sayyid Ahmedullah Qadri (1958). "Andhra Nama". Hyderabad: Lutfuddaulah oreintal research institute.
- "Padma Shri Awardess". india.gov.in.
- "Bahadur Nama". Lutfuddaulah oreintal research center.
- "Salateen E Muabber". Muslim University Press Aligarh. Retrieved 31 August 2013.
- "Urdu-i-qadim". Urdu literature - History and criticism. Lucknow : [s.n.], 1930.
- Sayyed ShamsUllah Qadri (1930). "Tareekh - Malabaar". Hindustan - Malabaar (in Urdu). Aligarh: Muslim University Press. p. 98.
- Syed Shams Ullah Qadri (1933). "Moorrakheen-E-Hind". Bibliographical Studies In Indo-Muslim History (in Urdu). HYDERABAD DECCAN: THE MAGAZINE TAREEKH. p. 139.
- Sayyid Ahmedullah Qadri. "Muhamid e Osman". Language. Linguistics. Literature. Hyderabad: Taj Press.
- Sayyid Ahmadullah Quadri (1934). "Tanqid Qamus-ul-mashahir". Urdu literature (in Urdu).
- Sayyid Ahmedullah Qadri (1934). Tanqid-i-Qamus-ul-Mashahir (in Urdu). Hyderabad: Shams Ul Islam Press. p. 108.
- Sayyid Ahmedullah Qadri (1934). "Naveed e Massarat". Language. Linguistics. Literature (in Urdu). Hyderabad: Shams ul Islam Press. p. 12.
- Sayyid Ahmed-Ullah Qadri (1939). Memoirs of Chand Bibi: The Princess of Ahmadnagar (in Urdu). Hyderabad: Tarikh Office.
- Sayyid Ahmad-ullah Qadri (1940). "Savaneh chand Bibi". Women - Biography. (in Urdu). Hyderabad: Tareekh Office. p. 1.
- Sayyid Ahmedullah Qadri (15 August 1949). "Hind Nama". Devotional. Hyderabad: Lutfuddaulah Oreintal Research Institute. p. 483.
- Sayyid Ahmedullah Qadri; Sayyid Imdadullah Qadri; Sayyid Saadullah Qadri (24 October 1958). "Andhra Nama" (in Urdu). Hyderabad: Lutfuddaulah Oriental Research Institute.
- Sayyid Ahmedullah Qadri (1965). "Bahadur Nama" (in Urdu). Hyderabad: Lutfuddaulah oreintal research center.
- Sayyid Ahmedullah Qadri (1968). "Tarana-e-Iqhlaas : a humble tribute in 52 stanzas" (PDF) (in Urdu). Hyderabad, India: Lutfuddaulah Oriental Research Instit ute.
- Sayyid Ahmedullah Qadri (1969). Muguam-e-Ghalib. Hyderabad: Lutfuddaulah oreintal research Institute. p. 101.