|Publisher||Simon & Schuster|
|26 April 2016|
Shoe Dog is a memoir by Nike co-founder Phil Knight. The memoir chronicles the history of Nike from its early struggles to its evolution into one of the world's most recognized and profitable companies. It also highlights certain parts of Phil Knight's life.
Bill Gates named Shoe Dog one of his five favorite books of 2016 and called it “an amazing tale, a refreshingly honest reminder of what the path to business success really looks like. It’s a messy, perilous, and chaotic journey, riddled with mistakes, endless struggles, and sacrifice. Phil Knight opens up in ways few CEOs are willing to do.”
- Released on April 26, 2016 by Simon & Schuster, Shoe Dog reached fifth on The New York Times Best Seller List for business books in July 2018.
- Warren Buffett wrote that "The best book I read last year was Shoe Dog by Nike's Phil Knight... a very wise, intelligent and competitive fellow who is also a gifted storyteller."
- "Shoe Dog A Memoir by the creator of Nike". Simon & Schuster.
- "Words to work by: Tradespeople building the new Central Library choose their favourite book". Calgary Herald.
- Knight, Phil (2016). Shoe Dog A memoir by the creator of Nike. Simon & Schuster. ISBN 978-1-4711-4672-5.
- Bill Gates. "An Honest Tale of What It Takes to Succeed in Business".
- "Netflix plans to turn Phil Knight's 'Shoe Dog' into a movie". Inventiva.
- "Books Best Sellers - Business". nytimes.com. The New York Times. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- "WARREN BUFFETT: This is the best book I read last year..." Business Insider.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Shoe Dog|
|This article about a biographical or autobiographical book whose subject was born in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a memoir is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|