|Traded as||KSE: SIEM|
Helmut von Struve
Umer Jalil Anwer
|Products||Communication systems, power generation technology, industrial and buildings automation, lighting, medical technology, railway vehicles, water treatment systems, home appliances, fire alarms, PLM software|
|Services||Business services, financial engineering, project and construction management|
Number of employees
Siemens (Pakistan) Engineering Company Limited is an engineering conglomerate and financial services corporation headquartered in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. It has multiple regional offices all over the country.
Active since 1947, Siemens Pakistan is one of the largest providers of engineering services and management in the country, with overseeing ongoing projects in healthcare, defence development, energy, telecommunications, computer expansion and heavy construction management.
When founded, Siemens Pakistan was originally focused on providing the network of communications, but its role in the energy sector has grown since 1987. In 2011–12, Siemens Engineering generated its profit margin to ~€138.3 million in its investments in the energy sector. Its original corporate programme is to provide engineering and technological solutions in energy, healthcare, infrastructure and construction industry.
Infrastructure and cities sector
- "Corporate Governance". Corporate Governance. Retrieved 26 August 2014.
- "Siemens Pakistan profile". Siemens Pakistan profile. Retrieved 26 August 2014.
- "Siemens Energy Sector". Siemens Energy Sector. Retrieved 26 August 2014.
- "Siemens Pakistan". Siemens Pakistan. Retrieved 26 August 2014.
- "Milestons of Siemens Pakistan". Milestons of Siemens Pakistan. Retrieved 26 August 2014.
- "Technological solutions by Siemens Engineering". Technological solutions by Siemens Engineering. Retrieved 26 August 2014.