Sigil of Baphomet
The Sigil of Baphomet is the official insignium of the Church of Satan and is trademarked and copyrighted by the Church of Satan. The image first appeared on the cover of The Satanic Mass LP in 1968 and later on the cover of The Satanic Bible in 1969.
- "Extraordinary Goats: Meetings with Remarkable Goats, Caprine Wonders & Horned Troublemakers". google.com.
- "Grimoires: A History of Magic Books". google.com.
- "The Sigil of Satan". ChurchofSatan.com. Retrieved 2012-11-10.
- "United States Patent and Trademark Office". Retrieved November 10, 2012.
- "Goat of Mendes (Sigil of Baphomet, Sabbatic Goat)". symboldictionary.net.
- Lewis 2001, pp. 20–21.
Media related to Sigil of Baphomet at Wikimedia Commons
|This occult-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|