Silvia Moreno-Garcia is a Canadian novelist, short story writer and editor.
Moreno-Garcia began her career publishing in various fiction magazines including Exile Quarterly. She was a finalist for the 2011 Manchester Fiction Prize. Her first short story collection This Strange Way of Dying was published in September 2013 by Exile Editions. Her second collection, Love and Other Potions came out in 2014 from Innsmouth Free Press. Her debut novel Signal to Noise was published in 2015 by Solaris Books.
She serves as publisher of Innsmouth Free Press, an imprint devoted to weird fiction. With Paula R. Styles, she co-edited the books Historical Lovecraft (2011), Future Lovecraft (2012), Sword and Mythos (2014), and She Walks In Shadows (2015). With Orrin Grey, she co-edited Fungi (2013), a collection of "fungal fiction". With Lavie Tidhar, she edits The Jewish Mexican Literary Review. In 2016, she won a World Fantasy Award for the anthology She Walks in Shadows and a Copper Cylinder Award for her novel Signal to Noise.
- This Strange Way of Dying (collection 2013)
- Love and Other Poisons (collection 2014)
- Signal to Noise (novel 2015)
- Certain Dark Things (novel 2016)
- The Beautiful Ones (novel 2017)
- Prime Meridian (novella 2017)
As editor or co-editor
- Historical Lovecraft (2011)
- Future Lovecraft (2012)
- Dead North (2013)
- Fungi (2013)
- Sword and Mythos (2014)
- She Walks In Shadows (2015)
- "Interview with Silvia Moreno-Garcia". Retrieved 17 March 2015.
- "Interview: Silvia Moreno-Garcia, author of Signal to Noise". Retrieved 17 March 2015.
- Mills, Adam. "Interview with Silvia Moreno-Garcia and Orrin Grey".
- "SIGNAL TO NOISE". Retrieved 17 March 2015.
- Innsmouth Free Press - Staff
- Innsmouth Free Press - Historical Lovecraft
- Innsmouth Free Press - Future Lovecraft
- Innsmouth Free Press - Sword and Mythos
- Innsmouth Free Press - She Walks In Shadows
- Innsmouth Free Press - Fungi
- The Jewish Mexican Literary Review - Editors