Single Intelligence Account
The Single Intelligence Account (SIA) is the funding vehicle for the security and intelligence agencies of the United Kingdom: the Secret Intelligence Service (SIS/MI6), Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) and the Security Service (MI5).
Notes and references
- SIS: Funding and financial controls Retrieved on 2 March 2014.
- GCHQ funding & financial controls Retrieved on 2 March 2014.
- "Funding | MI5 - The Security Service (2014)". Archived from the original on 8 April 2014. Retrieved 2 March 2014.
- "Sir Mark Lyall Grant". GOV.UK. Retrieved 13 February 2016.
- Intelligence and Security Committee of Parliament Annual Report 2015–2016, page 10. House of Commons (5 July 2016). Retrieved 14 December 2016.
|This finance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to government in the United Kingdom or its constituent countries is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|