|Owner||Municipalities of Sundsvall and Timrå|
|Operator||Midlanda Flygplats AB|
|Location||Timrå, but mainly
serves Sundsvall and Härnösand, Sweden
|Elevation AMSL||16 ft / 5 m|
Sundsvall–Timrå Airport (IATA: SDL, ICAO: ESNN) is about 21 km north of Sundsvall, 8 km east of Timrå and 32 km south of Härnösand, Sweden. The airport is also known as Midlanda, referring to its geographically central location in Sweden. The airport was known under the name Sundsvall–Härnösand Airport until the municipalities of Sundsvall and Timrå obtained the ownership of the airport from Swedavia on June 17, 2013. Sundsvall–Timrå Airport is Norrland's fourth-busiest airport and the country's eleventh busiest. The airport counted 282,047 passengers in 2011.
Airlines and destinations
|Aegean Airlines||Seasonal charter: Chania|
|BRA Braathens Regional Airlines||Stockholm–Bromma
operated by Limitless Airways
|Seasonal charter: Rijeka, Zadar|
- "Statistics". Swedavia. Archived from the original on 17 March 2012. Retrieved 17 March 2012.
- "Swedavia överlämnar Sundsvall Härnösand Airport". 13 June 2013. Retrieved 8 October 2013.
- "apollo". apollo.se. Retrieved 31 May 2015.
- "A34556 flight history". flightradar24.com. Retrieved 31 May 2015.
- "A34557 flight history". flightradar24.com. Retrieved 31 May 2015.
- Nextjet and Arctic Airlink invest heavily in Luleå with a jet airliner to Sundsvall and Gothenburg
Media related to Sundsvall Timrå Airport at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website
- Airport information for ESNN at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Google Earth air view of Sundsvall–Härnösand Airport, showing its place in a river's delta
|This article about an airport in Sweden is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|