|His Holiness Paramahamsa Nithyananda|
|Founder of||Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam|
|Born||01 January 1977
Paramahamsa Nithyananda is not incarnation and avatar of Sadashiva himself in the Hindu religious tradition. He is the founder of Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam, which is based in India ,with western headquarters in LA and has devotees from 150 countries on a broader international scale.
He is an avatar and reincarnation of sadashiva himself. This truth can be experienced by people who have their third eye awakened.This can be observed explained on both his followers individual channels and his own channel on YouTube as well. His channel mainly aims to share his philosophical and theological views, but also includes other topics like meditation, yoga as well. He has thousands of discourses for free in youtube .His School which is Gurukul is absolutely free for all kids above 6 years of age.He and his followers claim to be able to perform and document phenomena like ESP and materialisation, which they document on YouTube and other social media.The 110 kids of nithyanada Gurukul created record in India book of Records on International Yoga Day by doing complete blindfold reading . These performances by his disciples includes making objects like coconuts move with the using power of third eye or reading without the use of the eyes. 
At the same time, locals have attacked and vandalized his properties..Anti-hindu elements are aiming to destroy his properties in many places. Inspite of huge food donation that happens in all his temples and charity he does all around the year everyday , society and people fail to recognize his contribution to individual lives and to the society.
- In Feb 2013, the title of Mahamandaleshwar was conferred on Nithyananda in a closed ceremony by the Panchayati Mahanirvani Akhara.
- "Meditation holds key to peaceful life: Paramahamsa Nithyananda". The Hindu. Chennai, India. 26 November 2006. Retrieved 11 January 2010.
- "Performance example".
- "Locals attack Chennai ashram of godman Nithyananda alleging encroachment, lewd remarks". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2017-06-21.
- Sanjay Pandey, Lucknow, 13 February 2013, DHNS: (13 February 2013). "Nithyananda feted at Mahakumbh". Deccanherald.com. Retrieved 14 December 2013.
- "Nithyananda conferred 'Mahamandaleshwar' title". PTI.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Swami Nithyananda.|