|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
THe PvdA IS taking part in the government. So the last part of the article must be rewritten. 22.214.171.124 19:35, 12 February 2007 (UTC)
- Still against him, muslim issue cannot be proven, but likely plays an important roe, officially Wilders is against beceause of mr Aboutaleb dual nationalities (Dutch and Morroccan). Arnoutf 19:47, 9 March 2007 (UTC)
What does this erroneous heading have to do in an encyclopedic article? Vandalism needs to be taken care of here. BigMac 19:49, 20 February 2015 (UTC) — Preceding unsigned comment added by Borninbronx10 (talk • contribs)
- Section had been removed. Aside from your concern it also was not sourced. -Xcuref1endx (talk) 22:17, 22 February 2015 (UTC)
Why was "Wat Wouter wil" translated as "What a voter wants", when - at least word for word - a translation would be "What Wouter wants"? Or does anyone know for a fact that the allusion to "a voter" was actually meant?
I could not look up the original Dutch text for "important first that the PvdA wins the elections." As a Dutchman I suspect that the Dutch expression by Mr. Aboutaleb might have been along the lines of "Het is belangrijk dat de PvdA eerst de verkiezingen wint", and that a better translation might be "(it is) important that the PvdA win the elections first." Note the subjunctive for "win" and the position of "first".
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Ahmed Aboutaleb. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070930203711/http://www.elsevier.nl/nieuws/laatste_24_uur/artikel/asp/artnr/123625/ to http://www.elsevier.nl/nieuws/laatste_24_uur/artikel/asp/artnr/123625/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.