|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Review by Adrien Gombeaud
Nothing poped up to my mind,
so I just post the review by Adrien Gombeaud.
If anybody have something to say,
plz feel free to modify this page.
March, 26, 2006
Review by Adrien Gombeaud was deleted by Wiki
because of some kinda right issues.
I remake inforbox and add two external links.
Lightyea 11:57, 26 March 2006 (UTE)
I did a pretty fair amount of work on the page tonight. It's still hard to get a lot of information about her, since I can't read Hangul. It could use a little more work if anyone is up to it, but I think I've taken it about as far as I can take it. Robixsmash 06:16, 21 January 2007 (UTC)
Since the beginning of the month several accounts have expanded the article, adding many unacceptable sources, but generally turning this into a puff piece. I've started a discussion at the BLP noticeboard, with the suggestion that this be trimmed back to a neutral version of March 1 . 188.8.131.52 (talk) 00:47, 13 March 2013 (UTC)
- I have now rerwritten Bae Doona's text to a more neutral point of view. The information is more up to date and accurate than the previous version of Robixsmash 06:16, 21 January 2007 (UTC)
- The article is much more consistent with guidelines for an encyclopedia article. Good work. Probably the 'books' and 'advertisements' sections will go, as these are not particularly notable, and Wikipedia is not intended to be a directory listing everything an artist has done. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 12:39, 13 March 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Bae Doona. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140320175646/http://koreasocietyfilmjournal.blogspot.com/2006/12/27th-blue-dragon-awards-shortlist.html to http://koreasocietyfilmjournal.blogspot.com/2006/12/27th-blue-dragon-awards-shortlist.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.