Talk:Ben 10: Protector of Earth
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Ben 10: Protector of Earth article.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- 1 5 out of 10 aliens?
- 2 the trailer
- 3 diamondhead
- 4 Ben 10:Protector of earth on PC
- 5 The Article
- 6 Fair use rationale for Image:Ben 10-videogame.jpg
- 7 New Alien?
- 8 Gwen 10 play
- 9 lost in the void?
- 10 Way South
- 11 Bosses
- 12 master control and void
- 13 ALIENS
- 14 How to unlocked the codes
- 15 Wii version's Date in Europe
- 16 Windows
5 out of 10 aliens?
What? You can only play 5 aliens in the game? That sucks. They better be lying or they'll answer to me! That doesn't sound that fun if you can only play five aliens. --Naruto134 00:00, 15 May 2007 (UTC)
- Thats what I said. --126.96.36.199 11:24, 16 May 2007 (UTC)
Who? Fourarms, Heatblast, Wildmut, XLR8, and Stinkfly? Anubiz 20:30, 18 May 2007 (UTC)
I dont think Wildmutt would be in the game...maybe UpgradeChaoshi 18:14, 19 May 2007 (UTC)
Evin better! Anubiz 21:06, 23 May 2007 (UTC)
- Who put the 16 out of 16 aliens thing in the plot section? --Naruto134 00:00, 23 May 2007 (UTC)
Will there be another set of five aliens in the DS version? Chaoshi 05:52, 14 June 2007 (UTC)
I've always only seen XLR8 as the only useful alien, all others can be glossed over... and why isn't it coming on the new consoles? -Little.Doggy 09:41, 25 June 2007 (UTC)
GameSpot is saying the forms for the Wii version at least, are Fourarms, Heatblast, Wildvine, XLR8, and Cannonbolt: http://wii.gamespy.com/wii/ben-10-protector-of-earth/799022p1.html.
You know what's even worse? If Cannonbolt and Wildvine are playable, that means Ben has at least twelve aliens at the point in time where the game takes place, and they're only putting in FIVE???? That just reeks. I mean jeez, put in Ghostfreak already.MegaWhatt 23:45, 12 July 2007 (UTC)
Nope,it taks place between seasons 3,and 4.In the trailer,i saw the Benwolf,and Benmummy that worked with Dr.Vicktor,and Ghostfreak,although also in the trailer,a backround shows all of Ben's aliens,and says that you can play as "all of your favorite aliens."SUSPICIOUS!-SLJCOAAATR
Okay then, he's got ELEVEN aliens, and can only use FIVE!!! Three of which are ripoffs of multiple previous comic book superheroes.
11???He currently has 17!Do some research dude.-SLJCOAAATR
- If it takes place between seasons 3 and 4, and Ghostfreak's minions are there, no he doesn't. I know he's got 17. Assuming that in this game he hasn't gotten DNA from Ghostfreak's minions (since they're their he can't have Upchuck or Ditto yet.), he has eleven. I'm not talking about in the TV show.MegaWhatt 23:58, 1 August 2007 (UTC)
Well they could be back.And seeing as there was an army of them,maybe it's the rest of the specis come for revenge.So it at least takes place AFTER Secret of the Omnitrix,meaning that he has 17 aliens.I'm guessing that this is either based upon the 2-part series finale "The Negative 10",or the live action movie "Race against Time".So,that means Ben should have even more aliens.I'm asuming that you start with the five,and have to unlock all the others?-SLJCOAAATR
- Or it could be out of the normal continuity ENTIRELY. And where's the proof that it takes place after the movie? You previously said it takes place between Seasons 3 and 4, and there is no proof that the movie takes place between the two seasons. Plus, if it did take place between Seasons 3 and 4, then he CAN'T have Ditto, because Ditto didn't appear until Season FOUR! As for unlocking... first of all, they'll have to be hard pressed to find a good way to implement the unlocking into the game, and second, if they did, it would support my theory that it's out of the normal continuity, because unless 12 aliens pull a Ghostfreak (which was a special case) there is absolutely no reason for him to only have access to five aliens.MegaWhatt 00:19, 8 August 2007 (UTC)
Has anyone noticed that this discussion that should be about the article, has turned into a discussion about the game and why it has only five aliens. I think we should get back on track. Chaoshi 13:40, 8 August 2007 (UTC)
I forgot that Vilgax,and Kevin were due at that time.For them to be in it,it HAS to take place sometime AFTER Secret Of The Omnitrix.If it took place before,Vilgax,and Kevin would've already known eachother in "Back With A Vengence".So,either it takes place after the 1st movie,or it's not continuty.And by unlocking,i mean,you have to complete a specific objective to be able to turn into other aliens,similar to "Game Over".Or this could be based upon the upcoming 2-part episode "The Negative 10",which has Ben's top 10 enemies (that are still alive.) fight against him.That 2-part episode is due to be the series finale.(Not counting "Race Against Time.")This could also,be based upon "Race Against Time",or "Hero Generation".The final option is the summer after the series.Perhaps Max gets Ben,and Gwen for another Summer?-SLJCOAAATR
- Vilgax and Kevin knew each other at the end of Season 2, meaning that this game can still take place between Seasons 3 and 4, as you originally said. You have no proof that it has to take place after the animated movie, or that the animated movie takes place between Seasons 3 and 4. They would have said that other aliens could be unlocked. Besides, just because it says "play as all your favorite aliens" doesn't mean it's being truthful. I'm sure that there are plenty of games that claim the same thing but only have a few characters.MegaWhatt 21:32, 8 August 2007 (UTC)
Kevin knew Vilgax,Vilgax didn't know Kevin.But i guess only time time will tell us when the game takes place.But we do know that if it takes place before "Secret Of The Omnitrix",it's probably non-cannon.-SLJCOAAATR
- Alright, it's become painfully obvious to me that in regards to Ben 10 chronology, you don't know WHAT you're talking about. Kevin and Vilgax met in Back With A Vengeance, the finale of Season 2. If you don't believe it, look on TV.com. MegaWhatt 23:37, 8 August 2007 (UTC)
THAT'S WHAT I SAID!!!!!This has to take place after "Back With A Vengence"!If Vilgax,and Kevin are both in the game,they know eachother,so,it takes place after the season 2 finale.But at the end they both were trapped in the Null Void Projector.Neither of them escape untill "Secret Of The Omnitrix",in which they are both due to escape.So,it has to take place some time after the 1st movie,so,Ben has at least 17 aliens at that point.Clearly,you've bearly read anything that i previously said.-SLJCOAAATR
I really think we should get back to the article, not trade theories. Chaoshi 04:06, 11 August 2007 (UTC)
18 aliens now,although i have a bad feeling Way Big will never be used again...-SLJCOAAATR
No you said "Kevin knew Vilgax, Vilgax didn't know Kevin", which was wrong. That made me think you didn't know what you were talking about.188.8.131.52 16:26, 12 August 2007 (UTC)
Do you not recall "And one name kept coming up again,and again!"Didn't Kevin say that to Vilgax?-SLJCOAAATR
Then agian, just because Vilgax and Kevin are both in the game, that would be no reson for them to know each other, because they might not be working together. It could just be that Ben has to face his enimies, one after the other, without the villains having any contact with each other. You get it? Keyblade Mage 14:01, 20 August 2007 (UTC)Keyblade Mage
Ben 10:Protector of earth on PC
Well maybe its a stupid question,but anyways I wanna ask.Is Ben 10:Protector of earth will be on PC for sure,if yes then when? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Youh2 (talk • contribs) 09:25, 6 September 2007 (UTC)
Fair use rationale for Image:Ben 10-videogame.jpg
Image:Ben 10-videogame.jpg is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images uploaded after 4 May, 2006, and lacking such an explanation will be deleted one week after they have been uploaded, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.
BetacommandBot 12:01, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
Many people say that you can unlock Upchuck in the game on DS version. To Unlock Upchuck the code is: A, Left, Y, Right, X, Up, B, Down, Select —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 23:53, 25 December 2007 (UTC)
Gwen 10 play
what code? On youtube,saw gwen on game
lost in the void?
near the bottom of the plot section it says the tenysons escape as vilgax and his ship are drawn in to the null void but then it says that they may be lost in the void for a while at least so whats that suposed to mean?220.127.116.11 (talk) 15:56, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
- It means that they are lost in the null void. Whats not to get? Rau J16 19:30, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
master control and void
In season 1, Ben have 10 Aliens. In season 2, Ben have 12 Aliens (with Ghostfreak). In season 3, Ben have 16 Aliens. In season 4, Ben have 20 Aliens. And Ben 10000 has 10000 Aliens. And Ghostfreak, Dr. Vicktor and The Mummy dead in "Be Afraid of The Dark". And Clancy and Dr. Animo is capturdet in Mt. Rushmore. And Enoch in a dreamworld. The most vilians don't can't appear in the game. I have a idea with the Aliens. Ben begin with Fourarms, Heatblast, Greymatter, Ripjaws and Upgrade. XLR8 coming after defeated the Drone. Upchuck coming after defeated Enoch. Cannonbolt coming after defeating Enoch's Giant Robot. Eye Guy coming after defeated Kevin 11. Wildvine coming after defeated Motherplant. Benwolf and Benmummy coming after defeating Hex. Benvicktor and Ghostfreak (natural form) coming after defeated Ghostfreak. Ditto coming after defeated Clancy. Stinkfly, Wildmutt and Diamondhead coming after defeated Dr. Animo. Eon (Ben version) coming after defeated Six Six. Way Big coming after defeated Vilgax. THE END. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 16:07, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
How to unlocked the codes
I have codes but don't know where can I unlocked.
Wii version's Date in Europe
Table: "November 11, 2007"
Description: "was not released until November 30, 2007"