|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Chapin School article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
this needs a disambig page, as there are at least three Chapin Schools. Manhattan, Princeton, and one in Connecticut somewhere, all three are independent and unrelated.ThuranX 15:55, 22 April 2006 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Chapin School. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080517104515/http://www.chapin.edu/faculty_staff/head_of_school.html to http://www.chapin.edu/faculty_staff/head_of_school.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
Listing non-religions such as "None" in the religion entries of infoboxes
There have been several RfCs on whether to list non-religions such as "None" in the religion entries (religion, denomination, religious affilliaton, etc.) of infoboxes:
Religion in the infobox
There have been several RfCs on religion in the infobox:
- 15 June 2015 RfC: RfC: Religion infobox entries for individuals that have no religion.
This RfC had a clear consensus for removing the religion parameter from the infobox for individuals (living, deceased, and fictional), groups, schools, institutions, and political parties that have no religion, but that RfC was determined by the closing administrator to not apply to nations.
- 17 June 2015 RfC: RfC: Religion in infoboxes of nations.
This RfC had a clear consensus for removing the religion parameter for countries, nations, states, regions, etc., all of which were determined to not have religions.
- 31 December 2015 RfC: RfC: Religion in infoboxes.
This RfC was a response to certain individuals insisting that the previous RfCs did not apply to their favorite pages (schools, political parties, sports teams, computer operating systems, organized crime gangs...) and had a clear consensus that in all infoboxes in all Wikipedia articles, without exception, nonreligions should not be listed in the "Religion=" parameter of the infobox.
- 11 April 2016 RfC: RfC: Religion in biographical infoboxes.
In this RfC, there was a clear consensus to remove the "religion=" and "denomination=" parameters from all biographical infoboxes, not just the ones that call atheism/agnosticism a religion.
There have been four RfCs on this, and all four showed the same overwhelming consensus. All of the RfCs also concluded that you are free to put a section about religion in the body of the article, subject of course to our usual rules such as WP:V, WP:RS and WP:WEIGHT. --Guy Macon (talk) 23:06, 16 August 2017 (UTC)
- Did you really put a warning on my talk page about my one revert of this one particular thing? That's not an "edit war": that's the sort of thing you could have very easily pointed out directly on my talk page: "Hey, did you know there have been RFCs on this thing?" Esrever (klaT) 23:16, 16 August 2017 (UTC)
- I owe you an apology. Please see the page history at Academy for Global Exploration and Chapin School to see where I became confused. (not an excuse, just an explanation). I have stricken the my comments on your talk page. Feel free to delete them. Sorry for the error. --Guy Macon (talk) 23:48, 16 August 2017 (UTC)