|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
This is the information i reverted. The information looks like copywright, not to mention the editor (User:Villatin) deleted all previous information to add it. It is not wiki-style. There are elements in which can be used in the article. LaNicoya 21:48, 25 April 2007 (UTC)
- Wow, i though i had removed that a LONG time ago. I removed it for the same reason, it looked like a copyright infringement. -- LaNicoya 13:57, 31 August 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Claribel Alegría. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070417074301/http://www.elnuevodiario.com.ni:80/2005/10/28/nacionales/4432 to http://www.elnuevodiario.com.ni/2005/10/28/nacionales/4432
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070221042450/http://www.elnuevodiario.com.ni:80/2006/11/26/cultural/34848 to http://www.elnuevodiario.com.ni/2006/11/26/cultural/34848
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.