|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
||It is requested that a photograph be included in this article to improve its quality. Please replace this template with a more specific media request template where possible.
The Free Image Search Tool may be able to locate suitable images on Flickr and other web sites.
Box office revenue
"Sydney Theatre Company box office revenue from David Williamson plays:" This actually seems irrelevant to me to the page. It would be more relevant if they were revenues for all productions, but not just those by one theatre company. Recommending it be deleted. Any coments before I do?
i found it useful, i agree it would be interesting to note all production but the fact is the information that is available under this heading shows just how successful david williamson plays are. it highlights how much interest there is and as a uni student studying drama these bits of information are incrediably useful!!
- Hi there, it is easy (and useful) to sign and date your posts, just tap the button with the signature script and it will copy in the code needed. Pls do it when you leave comments. thx.
Date of birth
I've always understood he was born 24 February 1942, yet here we have him born on 19 February the same year. Google is little help, as the results are pretty even. I note that it's been 19 February ever since the article was created in 2006, and it's very likely many google hits are mirrors of whatever's in here. But given the roughly equal number of hits for 24 Feb, I'm very surprised this issue has never been raised here before. Fwiw, IMDb says 24 February. We need something authoritative to settle the matter. -- Jack of Oz [your turn] 12:51, 28 August 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on David Williamson. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070927020605/http://www.humanrights.gov.au/hr_awards/1995.html to http://www.humanrights.gov.au/hr_awards/1995.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120112062115/http://www.australianstage.com.au/component/option,com_events/Itemid,199/task,view_detail/agid,4984/year,2009/month,07/day,01/ to http://www.australianstage.com.au/component/option,com_events/Itemid,199/task,view_detail/agid,4984/year,2009/month,07/day,01/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.