|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|A fact from Edithvale-Seaford Wetlands appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page in the Did you know? column on 28 March 2010 (check views). The text of the entry was as follows: "Did you know
This article could definitely use a map or two, preferably one showing the overall location of the wetlands, and another showing the wetlands and the features mentioned in the article.--Piledhigheranddeeper (talk) 02:26, 29 March 2010 (UTC)
- I have added a map, but it would be good to replace it with a better one, if you can find one. Maias (talk) 03:16, 29 March 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Edithvale-Seaford Wetlands. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110706102341/http://www.birdata.com.au/iba.vm to http://www.birdata.com.au/iba.vm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110613195706/http://www.nre.vic.gov.au/CA256F310024B628/0/6735C7EC43C755E5CA257292001C5FB3/$File/Edithvale-Seaford+Wetlands+Information+Sheet.pdf to http://www.nre.vic.gov.au/CA256F310024B628/0/6735C7EC43C755E5CA257292001C5FB3/$File/Edithvale-Seaford+Wetlands+Information+Sheet.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110919211637/http://www.ramsar.org/cda/en/ramsar-pubs-annolist-annotated-ramsar-16713/main/ramsar/1-30-168%5E16713_4000_0__ to http://www.ramsar.org/cda/en/ramsar-pubs-annolist-annotated-ramsar-16713/main/ramsar/1-30-168%5E16713_4000_0__
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.