|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
I have checked three sites, , , , and all list different days for his birthday. I have changed it to be in line with the second, ESPN's profile, after an anon added this, which I reverted. Thoughts or clarifications? --TeaDrinker 00:18, 28 June 2006 (UTC)
- There's also this http://www.ozfootball.net/ark/Players/G/GA.html, which lists the same date as the ESPN page, and which makes me think that the first one is just a typo, but the Melbourne Victory one is completely different. I'm not sure, might just have to ask the guy himself! Blackmissionary 00:29, 28 June 2006 (UTC)
I would just like to let you know that Melbourne Victory has also changed and updated Eugene Galekovic's date of birth to the 12th June 1981, which happens to be the date that i gave you previous. Thank- You
Clean Sheet record
Probably it is more general than player specific. Does it make more sense to include a clean sheet records for the goal keeper? Goal scored record should still be included since they may score from penalties or final minute corner occasionally. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 02:52, 18 October 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Eugene Galekovic. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110414170817/http://www.adelaideunited.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=25730 to http://www.adelaideunited.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=25730
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110720122255/http://www.adelaideunited.com.au/default.aspx?s=aufc_playerprofile_item&pid=872 to http://www.adelaideunited.com.au/default.aspx?s=aufc_playerprofile_item&pid=872
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.