|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
What is the Furukawa Group and what is FANUC LTD's relationship to it.
- "Furukawa Group currently has sixty-three member corporations that constitute Furukawa Sansuikai, a voluntary organization. Led by ten executive companies, Furukawa Sansuikai promotes close cooperation within the Group and encourages continued improvement in the performance of corporate activities." --http://www.furukawa.co.jp/english/kaisya/pdf/e014.pdf
Another document http://furukawa.co.jp/zaimu/financial/annual/2006ar_1.pdf seems to indicate these companies were spun off of Furukawa company:
- 1921 Jointly established Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. with Siemens AG
- 1935 Fuji Electric spun off into Fujitsu Ltd.
- 1972 Fujitsu spun off into Fujitsu FANUC Ltd.
FANUC Robotics vs. FANUC LTD?
Looks like this wiki was originally about FANUC Robotics, but was modified on 16 Nov 2007 to be an article about FANUC LTD, with just a section about FANUC Robotics. Should there be a second page created for FANUC, or should this page be moved to FANUC instead of FANUC Robotics? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 19:51, 12 November 2008 (UTC)
In 2010, Fanuc took advantage of the TSE’s revised disclosure rules.
We decided not to give out more information than we are obliged to,
said Keisuke Fujii.
- Tomisawa, Ayai (2010-07-29). "Fanuc Learns No News Is Not Good News - Japan Real Time - WSJ". Blogs.wsj.com. Retrieved 2010-10-21.
This article has been reverted by a bot to a large-scale clean-up project of multiple article copyright infringement. (See the investigation subpage) This has been done to remove User:Accotink2's contributions as they have a history of extensive copyright violation and so it is assumed that all of their major contributions are copyright violations. Earlier text must not be restored, unless it can be verified to be free of infringement. For legal reasons, Wikipedia cannot accept copyrighted text or images borrowed from other web sites or printed material; such additions must be deleted. Contributors may use sources as a source of information, but not as a source of sentences or phrases. Accordingly, the material may be rewritten, but only if it does not infringe on the copyright of the original or plagiarize from that source. Please see our guideline on non-free text for how to properly implement limited quotations of copyrighted text. Wikipedia takes copyright violations very seriously. VWBot (talk) 13:19, 10 December 2010 (UTC)as part of
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on FANUC. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140320012437/http://www.fanuc.co.jp/en/ir/pdf/annualreport2013_e.pdf to http://www.fanuc.co.jp/en/ir/pdf/annualreport2013_e.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140513220730/http://www.tse.or.jp:80/english/market/topix/data/b7gje60000003v9e-att/Core30-201310-e.pdf to http://www.tse.or.jp/english/market/topix/data/b7gje60000003v9e-att/Core30-201310-e.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.