|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
This article contains several very long paragraphs, making it more difficult to read than necessary. I've reduced the length in a few cases. Is anyone interested in doing the same for others? -- Astrochemist 23:48, 14 May 2007 (UTC)
- Much used verbatim - not all referenced. I've added a few. Could do more ? - Rod57 (talk) 01:56, 4 May 2017 (UTC)
Content, merge, Canary Isles
Can something be merged from François Jean Dominique Arago?
- It looks like they have been merged, as the above link now redirects back to François Arago 126.96.36.199 10:50, 24 August 2005 (UTC)
Is it "francois jean dominique arago" or "dominique francois jean arago" or even "dominique-francois-jean arago"? Some sources hyphenate his names, and some use different orders for his names. What is going on here? 188.8.131.52 10:50, 24 August 2005 (UTC)
Shouldn't the reference to the Canary Islands (in the Atlantic) actually be referring to the Balaeric Islands (in the Mediterranean)? I've traced this error back to 28 October 2003 when this article was merged with another one. I've now changed the reference to Balaeric Islands as Mount Galatzo and the fortress of Bellver are both on Mallorca! 184.108.40.206 10:50, 24 August 2005 (UTC)
It would be great to add some description of Arago's experiment described here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aether_drag_hypothesis
"the improvement of the reneile" --must be a typo.
WikiProject class rating
This article was automatically assessed because at least one article was rated and this bot brought all the other ratings up to at least that level. BetacommandBot 03:22, 27 August 2007 (UTC)
There is an RfC on the question of using "Religion: None" vs. "Religion: None (atheist)" in the infobox on this and other similar pages.
- This should be mentioned in the article on Arago. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 13:53, 1 December 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on François Arago. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060111124647/http://www.kunstgeografie.nl/dibbets.htm to http://www.kunstgeografie.nl/dibbets.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.