|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the HiSilicon article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|This page was nominated for deletion on November 9 2012. The result of the discussion was delete.|
According to AnandTech it is produced on TSMC 16FFC process, which is their new production process, it offers advantages in power, performance, and area (density) compared to the existing TSMC 16Finfet+ process
VictordeHollander (talk) 18:17, 18 February 2017 (UTC)
yea but those links say 16finfet :
* http://www.phonearena.com/news/Huaweis-Kirin-960-chipset-expected-to-power-the-Mate-9-has-been-unveiled_id86737 * http://wccftech.com/kirin-960-is-official/ * http://www.gsmarena.com/kirin_960_chipset_announced_much_faster_gpu_better_power_use-news-21168.php
You didn't fully read/understood my original statement. The FF in FFC and FF+ is short for FinFET.
TSMC 16nm FF+ = 16nm FinFET Plus
TSMC 16nm FFC = 16nm FinFET Compact
FFC is a newer iteration of the 16nm process node. You could call it 3rd Gen 16nm if you'd like.
"the Kirin 960 uses TSMC’s 16FFC FinFET proces"
VictordeHollander (talk) 22:43, 23 February 2017 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on HiSilicon. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140723011936/http://www.hitmobile.pk/phones/huawei/mediapad-m1/ to http://www.hitmobile.pk/phones/huawei/mediapad-m1/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150429204120/http://www.hitmobile.pk/phones/huawei/mediapad-x1/ to http://www.hitmobile.pk/phones/huawei/mediapad-x1/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.