Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Ivor McIntyre has been listed as one of the Warfare good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
Review: April 3, 2016. ( ).
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Ivor McIntyre article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|A fact from Ivor McIntyre appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page in the Did you know? column on 19 October 2008, and was viewed approximately 2,012 times (disclaimer) (check views). The text of the entry was as follows: "Did you know
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Ivor McIntyre/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
I will review this one. Initial comments as follows:
- No inappropriate dupe links (there is one in the lead but that's allowable).
- Image tags checked and look OK.
- All cites correlated to references.
- Presentation of references appropriate.
- Lead - is it really necessary to have the bracketed text regarding future ranks in the lead itself? Maybe move them into the main body of the article?
- "...promoted to flight lieutenant effective from 31 March." Was this a back dated promotion or was it to be effective from 31 March 1925?